Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Recycled beer pissers
sexyjosie24
I'm a mature Hispanic CD gurl in VA that loves drinking recycled beer piss and looking for beer drinking White male pissers who would love and enjoy using a Hispanic CD gurl's mouth to take a piss in. Would love to be used as a urinal by beer drinking White guys that love hangouting drinking beer while watching a NFL football game or any other sport. If I spark an interest please make contact with me for availability.

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Golden Showers
Love Hot Loads of Recycled Beer or water Piss, In my face, mouth and all over, cant have enough men using me afetr a Hot night of Poker and Beer. Marc
Piss Play
I'm on vacation in New Mexico and visiting in Roswell and the surrounding areas and looking for piss play with guys into piss play. I'm especially looking for beer drinking guys that love their beer for I love drinking recycled beer piss and want guys to use my mouth as a urinal to take a piss down my throat. Would love to hear from all you beer drinking guys looking for a mouth to take a piss in so if I'm what you're looking for please do contact me. Though my profile states that I'm from Virginia and a crossdresser with tits and being that I'm visiting family and friends I'm unable to dress so I will be in the male mode.
Drinking Pee
I'm a piss drinking slut that loves drinking recycled beer piss and especially love guys that piss like a racing horse. My fantasy is to be invited to an all male beer drinking party and having all the guys use my mouth as a urinal for guys to take a piss in and suck their cock making sure not a drop of piss is wasted. Presently I'm in Roswell, NM and would love to meet beer drinking guys and have my mouth used as a urinal to take a piss in. Would love to meet beer drinking guys in Roswell and surrounding areas needing a human urinal to take a piss in for I need piss to quench my thirst.
Beer
I Love Recycled Beer Straight From The Hose.. I'm a gay, D/D free, bottom in Waynesboro Va area..Use me for dirty sex and perverted purposes..Anything goes..Any race..Available for anal fucks, gangbangs, mouth fucks, kinky, taboo sexual usage ass spankings and slappings..
Alcohol
Personally, I like to drink beer and suck cock! Being the cocksucker for the guys while watching a game or a race is a treat for them and a thrill for me! Occasionally, I entertain at bisexual or all male parties. Beer in moderation keeps me going! A little more makes me daring! Add a shot or two and I turn into bendover BJ! Contact me if you are having a get together and want an in house cocksucker!
Recipes
Beer Can Chicken *note: I got my beer can chicken rack at Walmart Cook in oven or cook on gas or charcoal grill. Cooking time is approx. 2 hours. 3 ½ to 4 pound chicken onion to put in neck cavity ½ can beer seasonings Thaw and clean a whole chicken, removing giblets from the cavity. Rinse chicken inside and out under cold water, drain and blot dry with paper towels. Generously apply seasonings to the outer skin and inner cavity. Using a 12 ounce can from beer or soda, pour out half the contents. Place half empty can of beer inside the ChickCan rack. *you may add seasonings to beer as well. Place the chicken over the ChickCan rack and beer can. Stuff a small onion in the neck cavity to seal in vapors. For charcoal grills: After coals are hot, slide them to the edges or make an open ring. Add about 6 fresh coals every 30 minutes during cooking time. For Gas grills: Place chicken over the left side and set the right side burner to low-medium. For oven use: place in a pie pan and add ¼ cup of water. Cook at 350 degrees. Cook chicken 1 – 2 hours until skin is dark golden brown and very crisp. Using a meat thermometer, temperature should reach 180 degrees in the thigh. When done, using tongs and a long fork, carefully transfer entire ChickCan Rack in its upright position to a platter. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Then secure the wire base with a hot pad and carefully remove the chicken from the rack. *Be very careful not to spill the hot beer on yourself. Serve and Enjoy!

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free