Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Oklahoma City

Ruby1357
y woman to lick my pussy

Lambsburghottie
Well I have the best pussy loves eating pussy watching them get so turned on hearing them moan from licking them so good so I would love to lick your pussy and make you cum

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

PnP
Any bisexual female near Oklahoma city want to play with a couple and get lit
All Girl Orgy
Flower Im n oklahoma city. Need an all girls party!!! Pussy is so fun and so r boobies
White Guys Getting Fucked By Black Guys
Looking 4 big black top 4 white bottom cd in the Oklahoma City area need it bad I'm willing HugKissFlower:-P
Women Sucking Breast While Men Fuck Pussy
my bra size is a 38 H and I love to be played with, give me a shout I'm in midwest city Oklahoma
Blowing Clouds
Any single bisexual female located in or near Oklahoma city willing to come have some fun with a chill couple and blow some clouds with us.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
I would love to ride with trucker from Oklahoma City to Houston Texas and explore glory holes and adult theatres.

Sign Up For Free