Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. CD gurl Looking for BWCs
sexyjosie24
I'm a mature and submissive Hispanic CD sissy gurl with real tits due to hormones and looking for BWCs to service in Chesapeake and the surrounding areas. Though I don't CD 24/7 due to my living situation I do love servicing BWCs in the male mode as well. Cannot host due to my living situation but willing to meet at a secluded area and I do love to swallow. If I spark an interest please don't hesitate to make contact with me.

Fredka
Would love to drink your piss 412 209 8890

Fredka
Want to be your urinal and cum dump want YOU to be MY urinal and cum dump too 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Black Bi-Curious Female
i wanna find a gurl in the black area.....that wants to b with a gurl ....write me and let me know
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
Living in new mexico,i want to be your gurl
Doggy Style
i need a strong cock in my gurl ass
Crossdresser Male To Female
want to be my sissy gurl friend
Dom Looking For Sub
Older gurl on homones need a bbc to wner her.
Male Dominated
Need a bbc to train me older gurl on hormones

Related Searches

Sign Up For Free