Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Hispanic CD gurl seeking 18-Wheeler White Truckers
sexyjosie24
I'm a mature and submissive Hispanic CD gurl with real tits due to hormones and seeking to service White Truckers that drive 18-Wheelers that are passing through Chesapeake, VA or if you are a 18-Wheeler Truck driver in Chesapeake and the surround areas. Though I don't CD 24/7 due to my living situation I can service 18-Wheeler White Truck drivers while in the male mode and I'm more than willing to meet at Truck stops to service you. Whether you are cut or uncut makes no difference to me nor the size of your cock being that I just love sucking cock and I do love to swallow too. If you are a 18-Wheeler Truck driver out there needing some head please don't hesitate to make contact with me.

Fredka
Would love to suck your toes suck your cock swallow your cum and have you piss in my mouth 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Hispanic Women
BBC in Arizona is seeking bi-Hispanic women who love to party with others and you have an open mind
Bisexual Interracial
I'm looking for bi women in Houston...I am really wanting to be with a white woman or Hispanic.
Interracial Sex
I like making love to Asian, white, black, and hispanic women.:-D
F-F-M Threesome
Looking for a white or hispanic woman in tennessee, that will eat/play with me while my man can just watch or joins in, its up to you.Kiss
Black Bi-Curious Female
i wanna find a gurl in the black area.....that wants to b with a gurl ....write me and let me know
Bisexual Interracial
I love bi sex and the race is incidental, I have been with White, Hispanic, Asian, Arab, Hindi and Native American men and women and loved them all. (does that make me a turbo-slut? I think so...:D)

Sign Up For Free