Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Sniffing Sweaty, Cum and Pissed Stained Jockstraps
sexyjosie24
I'm a kinky CD gurl and have a fetished of sniffing a guy's sweaty, cum and piss stain jockstrap which is a major turn on for me. Just sniffing and inhaling the aroma of a guy's used jockstrap drives me crazy and would love to meet hot guys that wear a jockstrap and are willing to give me their used jockstrap for me to sniffs at night when I'm in bed fantasizing of his cock saturating his jockstrap with his manly scent. It's even better if I get to sniff his jockstrap while he's still wearing it after an intense workout at the gym or after a sports event. Am I the only one into used jockstraps or are there others out there that have a jockstrap fetish like I do.

Fredka
Want to suck your toes suck your cock swallow your cum and have you piss in my mouth. 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Jockstraps
Guys who wear jockstraps are hot! An I like to wear jockstraps too! I like a guy who wears jockstraps under his jeans with the wide band showing his jockstrap! Guys with hard cocks wearing a jockstrap are the hottest!Swimmer jockstraps are also hot!
Piss Play
I would love to try it and see if I like being pissed on..i have thoght about it for years but it hard to find guys into piss play. I have pissed on myself and love it..Then as i get use to it i would like to be pissed on my face and in my mouth then i will suck the man off..I will also piss on the man with me if he wants it..
Piss Orgy
I love piss play. Another guy and I pissed all over each other. It feels really good on your cock and balls. We pissed in each other's mouth and swallowed it.
Water Sports
I have pissed on and in the mouths of both men and women, and it is awesome! I also cleaned my gf's pussy after she pissed and I loved it! As a Dom I have had in the past submissives who craved my piss and never wasted a drop. it is hot!!! :)
Jockstraps
Hey Ice Mike here I love wearing jockstraps I have a bunch of them see through
6 Inch Dicks
Wish I was sniffing it

Sign Up For Free