Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Adult Emporium (Hsv)/Fantasy Zone (Mphs) Miranda's (Ark)
RogerTinaHOLE
🖤MANDINGOS 🖤😍PLEASE😍
🔨BANG MY BOX💦
Oldthick7
You going to AE today or some other time

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Glory Holes
We will be at adult emporium in Huntsville al at glory holes at 10 am open to close . Look for pantiss onthe door and men lineup both see I'd ees s
Transsexuals
Wanted, a hot tranny for ltr. You will enter a no work & worry zone. A 24 hour pleasure zone is waiting.
Adult Theaters
Went to Fantasy Zone in Memphis this evening. It was a little slow, but some guys were having a threesome, which was pretty hot to watch and jack off to.
Glory Holes Montana
Montana Gloryhole locations (Adult Bookstores): Missoula: Fantasy for Adult (2) locations Billings: Ball Bookstore The Victorian Great Falls: Pretty Girls Butte: Rocky Book Store
Adult Theaters
There’s several in Tampa Fantasy Land and fantasy land I I Dr.Emilio Lizardo’s Journal of Adult Theaters has a list of them nation wide with reviews and all.
Glory Holes Florida
I wen`t to Pleasure Emporium a week ago and got to suck a man in the theater til he came in my mouth ..... I just hope to get some moore cocks next time ......

Sign Up For Free