1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi male in Rock Springs

jefflikesboth
Bi male looking for curious or bi males or couples to suck and ...

Csoul24
Hey how far are u from montana. I am looking for someone to play with but i live by bridger, it is between billings and wyoming. You want to have some fun? I am 5 11 blonde blue eyes, 165 lbs, 32in wasit, average built, nice ass, 7 1/2 cut slim cock, will suck fuck and be sucked and fucked especially be fucked. Write back

jefflikesboth
im in rock springs...maybe we could meet in jackson some night...would love to try a hot 69 with you...damn i need some cock in my mouth sooo bad...would love for you to face fuck me till you blow in my mouth....
educateme
Having a hard time reading this without getting a hard-on. Would love to have a dick in my mouth or ass for the first time

cumtous669
You should come to evanston

GlouBiGuy
Damn those are nice pics !!!
Overthehillbi
Such a nice cock I would like to suck. I’m in Rock Springs

Ksl24
You look good brother. Nice body and love the smooth cock. If your ever in Sheridan look me up.

Open46
Cumtous669 Would love to meet up with you in Evanston sometime do come through there for work and that's where I usually stop for the night

Interests:

Glory Holes
looking for gloryhole in or around rock springs/green river Wy........or maybe your there and would let me taste yours
Bisexual Married Men
Married Bi male here, looking for a Bi couple in the Palm Springs area for ongoing bareback 3-way sex.
Couples Searching For Bi Males
I'm searching 4 a bi couple male bi who will rock ur world a
Farming
I too enjoy taking a break from chores to have a little fun in the outdoors. Nothing like being totally naked in the open air, plus the chance of getting seen by someone. You never know when someone is around, and that makes it mysterious. And the open air makes her nipples rock hard, which is a huge turn-on. Oh, how much more fun it would be with a bi-male or a couple with a bi-male. ;)
M-M-F Threesome
hey there i'am a straight middle age woman who is seeking young bi male couple for male male female or male femalemale male male male female:-:-DKiss, watching male male male sex asshole licking sucking & fingering each others assholes all night long dildos males with pussy
Alternative Music
todays rock and roll is bacially called alt. rock. |8B