I'd love to service her, and maybe more! Wish you were closer

speedygonzalez
MOre than happy to travel and have fun all together! DD free and very iscret
papageorgio
Hit me up
papageorgio
Hit me up

Kinkymarried16
Married couple here, looking for the same. We love to help each other out šŸ˜šŸ˜

andrew9
would be happy to service you for as long as you wanted, esp enjoy being watched.

shyguy980
Iā€™d be happy to service you

Letsplay0303
They have not been on in 9years

Interests:

Suck My Husbands Cock
have done it many times love to suck his cock while she watches then enjoy her while he watches and then all of us having lots of fun sex
Couples Searching For Bi Males
Couple in centfl looking for a Dom bimale to join us for some real fun times. Hubby loves to be Dom by a man while wife watches. Wife want's to help him penetrate hubby from behind while she watches up close, she also wants to see the mans cum spill out of her hubbies ass, after he's been fucked
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
I'm a show off any way,so I love to get fucked while my or the other guy's woman watches! So good to have a woman watch me do,what is considered soooo taboo.It would be even better to have a black dude with a 12 inch cock work me over,while a woman watches...or more than one woman/persons.
Couples Dominating Men
I would love to service both members of a couple. Perhaps give him a massage and head while she watches and then massage her and go down on her while he watches. But with a couple I know and trust it could get much wilder.
Women Licking Women
I have had few experiences in this area,,, its a big turn on for me ,,, to eat pussy while my man,,,,watches,,, I love the taste,,and the smell of a sweet hairless pussy,,,, I would love to have her spread her pussy so that I can put my tongue,,,all over it,,,,and watch my man masturbate as he watches me,,,,devour her Peaches
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to deepthroat adn swallow load as wife watches and joins in later i lvoe to suck cock while gf an wife watches cum i can host and very discreet love cock:-PHug:-D:-P:-P