1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking to be fun filled asap
littlemtnsissy
South gastonia area and wanting someone to pick me up find a place to park and in their car or outside of it doesn't matter because I want to be fucked and nutted in and made to suck and swallow as much as possible. Bring friends and make me y'all cumslut

Interests:

Glory Holes New York
WOULD LOVE TO GET FUCKED IN A GLORY HOLE ASAP....PLEASE HIT ME UP ASAP.
Bang My Wife
I get so fucking hard when I picture my wife sucking cock, getting fucked , helping her to get all filled up. I have fantasized about coming home and seeing her laid out on the bed getting her ass drilled and mouth filled. We would love to do a web cam fuck session. Check us out and let us know! I know how wonderful that shaved pussy feels and want to see it filled with as much as possible!
Cum Swallowing
Well,I've thought about giving another guy head so many times , and so turned on about it that i have pre_cum on my dick right now I want someone to hit me up asap and get to be my first.I can't wait for a guy to direct me what to do, although I know what I'm caple of.am I gonna be on my knees? Or in a car? These are my thought, but most of all is when we come into the minute of unzipping his pants and finally get it in my mouth . I want him to tell me slow, or faster,just talk, as I'm sucking him off and tell me when he's gonna cum, cause I can't wait to feel it go off in my sticky mouth.I can't wait to swallow...my first load! It won't be my last who wants to be my first? Write me asap.
Cum Filled Pussy
i would love to try eating a cum filled pussy . an like to clean the one off that filled it . i think it would be soo hott
Bisexual Threesome
I TRULY LOVE EATING A DICK FILLED PUSSY ! ............... THEN SUCKING HIM TO COMPLETION, WHIL FUCKING HER, THEN KISSING HER WITH A CUM FILLED MOUTH!
Men Eating Their Own Cum
Maia started me out with eating my own cum from her pussy after I had cum in her. She said if I want her to eat my cum then I should be willing to as well. Once we had a guy join us she still wanted me to clean her even though he pussy will filled with his and my cum. And yes I did it after he left. Now I look forward to her being well filled for me to dine on.