1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a White CD or T girl for weekends plays

Nineincvhnail69
I am a Hung top looking for a sexy CD or T girl to hang out must be white and smooth, I am real and off on weekends
BiDave6969
How about if I join you two and we can have a wood threesome!

kinkybictguy
Would love to watch this! So hot!!!

VersatileSilverFox
Sub4's scenario made me hard AF. Would love to watch or even fuck that mouth while Nail put that pipe in that ass.

billyboff69
Would love to join in

Interests:

Friends With Benefits
hello.. ladies.. im looking for a woman in my area. souther california.for a friendship with benefits... someone i can hang out with on the weekends or after work..on those days when u just want some girl time... and if we want to "go there" we do, if not.. then that is cool also.. just hangin out with my girl... Kiss creole
Girls Love Bi Guys
Looking for a girl that loves to be with bi guys long term and willing to relocate. Want woman to be mine and she picks males out for me and she plays with us.
1 Woman 2 Men
I am a white guy and I love to share my girlfriend and she loves to fuck other guys and she is just a white girl who is a little bit more attractive and fuck hard and I am a white guy who is a little bit more than me
Polyamory
Black bi Male looking for sexy single white girl or hot ass bi white couple to be my live in sub or subs
Bang My Wife
I love showing off my hot wife. I would love to chat about uninhibited fantasies, kinks or role plays you would like to do with her. . I am 25 and she is 22. I was in a fraternity and she is still a sorority girl in college. Me and my girl have always been real open in our relationship and love showing off in front of others. From the moment I met her, she loved being a my slut to use as I want and wherever I want. She would blow me in front of my frat brothers and loved showing off for me by bringing one of her sorority sisters over and make me watch her have sex with her and then fuck me as her sister or sisters would continue to make sure all her holes were being used. However, lately, I would love to see her get fucked by someone else, while I watch or let the guy or his girl blow me as I watch or whatever role play, kink of fantasy most appeals to you.
Bisexual Women
22 year old curvy Latina and 20 year old well endowed white male are looking for a threesome we prefer a woman who is bisexual because more girl on girl action is hoped for. a man is acceptable too.