1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. long shot here. looking for a female with a strap on or a transgender.

CuriousGuy6969
title says it all id really like to find a woman with a strap on who is willing to use it on me or a transgender who is still functional. im into all sorts of fun and i am more than willing to pleasure you orally. i do love dominate women so if u would like to do more than just use ur strap on on me please let me know and we can discus it.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies

CuriousGuy6969
may even consider a guy if chemistry is right

StuartCpl
I think we are all looking for that. LOL

Interests:

Fuck Buddy Wanted
address choppers I'm transgender shemale my interest looking for another female transgender with endowed large cock if possible very clean the right one bareback anything goes
Women With Strap Ons
I love using my strap on ,on another female maeing her cum all over my strap on and my pussy. I often also fantasize about doing a female while she uses a strap-on on her hubby and doing a chain of fucking mmmmmmm just writeing about it is makeing me wet and horny:-P;)
Uncut Penises
nectcruiser' post from 2004 reminded me of the times I've shot my wad in a partner's foreskin. The one that makes me hottest to think of was with an older guy -- I usually go for younger, especially uncut younger. But this guy had a hard, hard dick and an amazing foreskin. It was long and fairly thick, compared to my almost-paper-thin one. So when I was ready to come from sucking on his foreskin for so long, I got up, pulled that beautiful skin over my cockhead, and shot and shot. His foreskin bulged, but it managed to hold my load. The guy pinched it as I pulled out to hold in in. Then I lay down, and he kneeled over me and let the cum fly out of his foreskin and into my mouth. It was so fucking hot, looking like he was the one doing the cumming. In fact, it was so hot, he promptly shot his own load, which quickly followed mine into my mouth. I'll never forget that one, and it taught me not to dismiss older guys out of hand.
M-M-M Threesomes
I JUST Want All Your Cock's To Get ALL Very Wet and CUMMIE For Me Agian and Again ALL-Night Long 1 on 1 or With A Group Of Guy's Or Female's With Very Big and Hard Strap-On's - ALL Getting Off On AND With Me - Oh Denizen :)KissHugFlower
Black Men With White Transgender
Black Masters Please Use This Small White Cock Faggot Loser.. i am a faggot who accepted long ago that i want affairs with very well endowed Black Men to fuck me..When i dress in womens clothes from male to female transgender i get more cock than ever..i'm in the Waynesboro, Va area Sirs..
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I Love to lick up my cum after I have shot my load on my lover (male or female) and I also Love to eat my cum from an ass or pussy where I have shot it yummy crempie, vaginal or anal...:-P I enjou servicing couples and enjoy the woman watching me do her man ;)