2. Forum
  3. wife watches while i suck cock
Azbi63
Lucky man .

bicuriouscock
Can U make it out to Riverside?

Interests:

Women Watching Men Suck Dick
love to deepthroat adn swallow load as wife watches and joins in later i lvoe to suck cock while gf an wife watches cum i can host and very discreet love cock:-PHug:-D:-P:-P
Men Eating Cum While Women Watch
I would love to suck a nice cock while my wife watches then drink his load. Or sucking another mans cock while his wife or sister or mom or whomever watches then me taking his load.
M-M-F Threesome
I always enjoy a 3sum with sexy couples. Especially love a mouthful of cock while the wife watches us or getting fucked while she watches and plays with herself. Most fun is to fuck the husband or suck his cock and receive strapon from the wife. I also enjoy being deep in one of the wifes holes and ridden hard from hubby. Anyone interested?
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I have had this pleasure.One of my ex-gf's helped me suck my friends cock.We took turns and watched each other.I really liked her watching me suck dick.She loved it too.I long for that again, to suck a nice cock while his wife watches.yum
love to suck a cock and deepthroat adn swalow while wife or gf watches it turns me on to have some watch me suck his cock and swallow the load i am ddfree bi male and horny all the time. adn she feeds me his cock for me to suck and deepthroat. pj:-P
anyone in upstate Ny want to let me suck his cock while my wife watches?:-P