1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Local gloryholes

Theoralist
Any good local gloryholes in Tampa? New tampa? Getting hungry...looking for quantity...

iLoveCouples
If I was in your area I would definitely give you guys a great Show!

Interests:

Glory Holes Montana
Gloryholes exist in Montana and there are several cities that have some of the best gloryholes I have ever been too. Come on Montana lets show the fun of playing at Gloryholes.....
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
. . Used to be a great place on Rt. 40 in Ellicott City. Unfortunately, the police set up an undercover sting and busted several guys right at the gloryholes!, In Maryland, police have done this several times at most of the adult bookstores. But, if you don't mind being arrested and having your name plastered in the local newspapers with explicit details of exactly what you were doing (the fate of all those arrested), then ....
Transsexual Personals
Hot, Mature, Experienced, TS Lady & Total Bottom seeking Local BBC for Hot Sex. I Love to Suck & be Fucked by Black Men. I can't Host. Must be Clean & DDF & HIV- as I am. I'm a Real BBC Loving Slut. Use Me but Don't Abuse Me. Local Bulls Only, Please! Check My profile here & contact Me. Kiss
Glory Holes
I use to live in n.j. and in Pennsauken nj. they a adult book store with gloryholes and they had one booth that had angle and it had two in it . and you could put your ass at 1 hole your mouth at the other and get a cock stuck in your ass filled with cum. and at the other get a mouth fill of cum. I would put about $10 dollars a night. I don't know how many loads of cum I had pumped in my ass and in my mouth. but when I left I had cum running down my leg and it was great. I miss them gloryholes down here
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
This White Mature Experienced & Total Bottom needs some Local BBC in Decatur IL to Fuck Me & I Suck Him. I'm a Real TS Lady & BBC loving Slut to be Used, but Not Abused. I'm Open to a 3-some. I Play safe. I can't Host. Looking for Local Decatur action Only, No Out of Towners, Please. Be Clean, DDF & HIV- as I am. Check My profile Here & contact Me. Kiss
One Guy With Three Or More Dicks In
I'm a Mature, Experienced, TS Lady living in Decatur IL who would Love to try a 3-some with 2 Local Black Guys. I've Never had 2 or more Guys at one time. I'm sure I can handle them. I'm a real BBC loving Slut. Use Me but Don't Abuse Me. Must be DDF & HIV- as I am. I Play Safe. I want to be Deep Troated & Fucked at the same time. Check My profile here & e-mail Me. Local Guys only Please! Kiss