1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Lets have some fun

Davelove123
I get to st Louis fairly often love to have your hot mouth on me

Interests:

Bisexual Friends
Hello, I am looking for a hot sexy man to enjoy sex with on regular basis , in Bowdoin, maine area... if any please contact me for some awesome sweet man sex, I want to suck you good and long , every day or othere day, just want a hot sexy man meat to enjoy all the time, I am married but love cocks and men also, lets see, lets enjoy lets suck your cum out..
Threesomes
We are an interracial couple in the Northern Virginia Area looking for a young LAdy to have some fun with. First lets become friends and we go from there. Lets chat to get to know each other better.KissHugFlower
Bang My Husband
Where the bi women at lets have some fun with my husband hit me up lets go play
Cyber Sex
:-P Lets get in on boys! Your stories always make me cum, just el me what to do - I'll be happy to make sure you blow your stack too. Email me, lets hook up. Just tell me how things are hangin' and I can make sure they are not when I am finished!
Bisexual Orgy
ddfree bi male love to have bi orgy near hazleton pa, cum on guys email me and lets set it up, i sucked 8 cocks one day and got heavy loads shooting down my throat and nice 69 adn more, lets be serious i am want my first big fat thick black cock or cocks, and all the cum they give me lolHug:-P:-P:-D
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
Ok, lets break it down this way.. there are women who, will suck cock, if only to please the guy.. Then there are women who actually love sucking... And lets be honest.. if you are doing something because you love it, you are better at it!! if you are doing it , just to please someone else.. its ok.. but, more often than not.. forgetable.. ANSWERS PLEASE!