3. would love to watch 2 hot men exploring everypart of each other
tripplexxx
If your ever in so cal let me know--loved to be watched and directed

VersatileSilverFox
triip11 I'd love to be the one to give her a show

VersatileSilverFox
Along with you, obviously.

kinkybictguy
Would love to be part of this...Sounds hot!

AXXXGURLX
I love being watched. I have played with my pussy on the beach. One time there wasn't anyone around me so I just started going at and my eyes were close and I'm getting really close to Cum and I opened up my eyes and there is guy standing 5 feet away from me and I didn't care I kept going and squirted.

iLoveCouples
OMG! That is sool hot...and so cool. My cock got rock hard and started to throb just from reading the 2 sentences that you wrote! Wish I was that guy!!!!!!! xxx000...

Interests:

Male To Male Kissing
What a great way to get started with a guy. It's so erotic and I love guys to kiss me back aggressively, hot, long and deeply. Exploring each others body nipples and hard cock. Especially like ladies to watch their man and I kissing and more...
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
my wife an i have recently started exploring some of the other side we like it. my wife likes to see her strapon sliding in and out slowly of my ass. i seem to like it a lot too. would like a guy to join us so she can watch us do the deed here close to galveston tx.:-P
my wife an i have recently started exploring some of the other side we like it. my wife likes to see her strapon sliding in and out slowly of my ass. i seem to like it a lot too. would like a guy to join us so she can watch us do the deed here close to galveston tx.:-P
Bisexual Slave For Couples
I love sexy lingerie, dressing up,and exploring
Rimming
Wow! I love a hot tongue exploring my tight (almost virginal ass). It opens me up to all pleasures for everyone. If anyone wants to rim me, please, I want it, anywhere, anytime! Wow! I love it!!!!