1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Play Time

orflbigbud
Orlando Florida

Interests:

Bisexual Seniors
I have a FWB in NYC who is 80 and still plays and loves to swallow. Unfortunately at this point she only wants to play with me (not that I mind!) and isn't even interested in adding another guy. I'll play with all ages but prefer couples (or groups) closer to my age (and closer to me in CT). I only started bi play about 4-5 years ago and am trying to make up for lost time!
2 Girls 1 Guy
This Has To Be Every Man's "Wet Dream" At One Time or Another ! IT Is Sure As Hell A Big One Of Mine ! Be Happy & Play Play Play D i c k
Dildos
Say I Do Love to do what you's all can see me do in my Photo's with my Bace Ball Bat, and it Feel Very Sweet to get to Ride on some thing that Big, But I Do Need (Help) with it From time to time, So if you are very interseted in Getting to Cum & Play in my PlayGround ? and you are a Female or Male do Say Hello some time ok? Bye - Oh Denizen FlowerKiss:);) Hug PS, and I can take a Very Big Wet Cock to as well as my Big Toy of a Bat, bye...Hug Kiss
Single Female For Threesome
We are looking for a single female to make ours it can be a one time thing☹ it can be friends with benefits but preferably long term I want someone we can play with together or separate whatever we all want no jealousy and no limits who want to play
Bisexual Cowboys
I Are One ! Come play with me. . . . ;) Getty-Up . . . . .:-P Take a Mustache Ride in the Clean Air of Enchanting New Mexico, "Where the Deer & Antelope Play. . . . . . . Play! Play! Play! Be Happy:)
Drink Your Cum Out Of Your Wife
I used to slurp my cum out of my wife all the time and she never really seemed to get into last couple years we were together I had started pulling out and dropping a big puddle right on her asshole and then I would lick it up completly cleaning her ass r did this seem to do much for her..I want a woman who loves this kinda play. Who gets excited about such play.