Drodo420
I'm in Lexington hmu
Drodo420
In Lexington now horny ready

Jman69
Short but thick pic is profile

Interests:

Forced Sex
I want to be forced to take 2 or more cocks in my ass at the same time! I've often been forced to take some really THICK cocks in my ass, and long,a nd thick cocks down my throat! I loved every minute of it! The only thing that is hotter, is knowing that others are watching, and waiting to join in!
Mushroom Hunting
Mushroom hunting is exactly that. Crawling around in the woods looking for edible mushrooms. Yes, there are also those wonderful funny shoorms out there, but most people hunting shrooms are looking for cooking accessories. I have been picking Morels and other various mushrooms here in Wisconsin since I was a child.
Women Who Like Thick Cocks
Surely there is other freaks that love thick cocks out there,,i know that me and my hubby sure enjoy fat,thick cocks!!!
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
ddfree bi male loves to deeptrhoat and swallow the load or loads love big thick cocks and cum want my first big thick black cock and alll big fat cocks and iwilll suck cock while women gets fucked so i can eat her an take the cum pj ne pa hazleton
Hung Men
fucking big fat thick cocks... OMG i want to just have it hsappen where i can get like 10 guys like the ones in the pic's here to all want me to suck their cocks one day... 1 day of total big cocks in my mouth and ass
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
DDFREE BIMALE HAZLETON PA LVOE TO SUCK BIG FAT THICK COCKS AND DEEPTHROAT AND SWALLOW LOADS , LOVE TO HAVE FIRST BIG FAT THICK BLACK COCK, WHILE GF OR WIFE WATCHES OR JUST HIM LOVE TO SUCK BIG COCKS SWALLOW LOAD, PJ:-PLaughing