1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. southern illinois fetish fun
ready5150
I am looking to learn about fetishes from locals. If u r near and want 2 educate me, my gratitude is boundless. Hit me up

Interests:

Truckers
Visiting southern Illinois till August Any truckers that pull in the metropolis rest area on I-24 in southern Illinois just across from Paducah Kentucky needing some head and or butt (safely) let me know
Black Dick
This has always been a secret desire, of mine. Any nice black cocks out there is southern Illinois???
Truckers
Would like any trucker passing thru Northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin Want to meet up for good time
Shemales With Big Cocks
I’d love to lose anal virginity and get breed and cum wherever you want as much as you want I’d take multiple and get destroyed for first time here in southern illinois
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
I can't tell you the number of times I've fantasized about a MMF encounter. never had the opportunity but would love to experience it for the first time. Southern Illinois here. Make my fantasy cum true.
Glory Holes
Anyone know of any gh between green bay and southern illinois, i am leaving on road trip this weekend and would love to run into one, or maybe even a truck stop with some truckers that need some good cock sucking. if you want some or know of any please let me know.