1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Having problem finding a guy to meet all the time for quick fun. Do you have that problem

Kevdown
Would love to find a nice dick to fuck me hard and deep

njbiman4u
Would love to suck each other off whenever you want

kennyt62
My problem is most guys or girls don't want anything to do with a guy my size.
rocket007
I not long come out in to the opening ,been on site 4 months not meet any one yet live in taunton somerset uk, any advice for me,any one on here wants me,like me buy me

debi4you
try hard to find someone real, just want to have fun. so many fake people

Niceguy28
Looking for a women aor a couple that want another guy to join in on there sex session in bi sexual so I'll suck and get fucked with a cock and I'll eat and fuck pussy. My cock is 8.5in

Interests:

Bisexual Fantasy
Being strait and curious would not be a problem for me. I have been with a woman all of my life. So that would not be a problem for me.
Bisexual Women For Couples
what i would like to find aren't the women who want a 3some only or say they want to be with both but a woman who truely wants to be with both not just him...this is a problem we have faced since my husband and I started this lifestyle 4 years ago. maybe living in the Bible belt is the problem.
Big Breasts
38G here, and would love to go down to a D cup. They are such a pain in the back, not to mention the problem of finding bras to fit.
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
Pegging play is one of my favorites problem is finding women who are totally into it in my area.
Bang My Wife
Lalyjoey69, I cant see either of you having a problem getting it ...........Youre a great looking guy, and youre absolutely hot. I only wish I could get mine up on the floor dancing with you guys. I would have no problem swapping, and watching you with my wife.
Younger Women For Older Men
We have had no problem finding young men for my wife and I to play with, but not much luck with young women for me. I would like to change that...I think!