1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Interracial couple looking for a girl for a threesome
LyannaStark
We are interested in a threesome. We are very safe and have been with each other exclusively. We are looking for a one time thing, maybe more if it's right. Would you be interested? We are both in good shape.

Golfer5555
Would be interested and very close by. Let’s chat.

Interests:

2 Girls 1 Guy
Interracial couple looking for hot female to join us for threesome in Orlando Florida.I'm 26 and black. He's 33 and white. You're 18-40 and as horny as we are.
Bisexual Interracial
Looking for my first bisexual interracial experience with interracial couple. Or bi black men.
Bi-Curious Women
Looking for bi curious female/bifemale 18-21 years old to have some fun with and interracial couple. This is our first threesome and we are nervous. I am the dominate one in this Adventure.Lets chat and get to know each other first. We dont expect anything the first time we meet until we are comfortable with each otherKissHugFlower
Bisexual Interracial
are there any bisexual men out there who like interracial? I'm white and love Black Men and Women. Interracial bisexual 3somes and moresomes is the ultimate in being able to experience opposite sex, same sex, and interracial all in one.
Bisexual Fantasy
my fantasy is having a threesome with my girl and another woman. the thing would be i would kiss my girl and then the other girl can undress her and suck both of her titties as i am kissing her lips as my girl is all seduced and then she would work her way down to her pussy as i starts to suck her titties and we would both be fucking my girl at same time and the thing is i fantasize about women fucking my girl every night soo my thing is i would love to have a threesome one day
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
use us! we had enjoyed fmf threesome together already, and now we would love to have more, we have some expearience bringing a girl into our bed so we are making ourselves available to a girl whhho woulds like to get creative and have fun with a boy and a girl. we are not a full time couple, so there are zero jealousy issues. we are happy, for you to be as involved as you like with us. just let us know how you are happy to start and lets see where it goes from there. xx