1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Fucking mother in law

Legperv1
My problem is I want to fuck my mom in law so much and my wife knows it but won’t let me .
Jerrwayne
I would have liked to fuck my 1st mother in law...she was pretty hot back in the day...did not have very big tits, but her ass was delightful...she had a daughter that had massive tits...we played alittle...never fucked her...

iLoveCouples
Pinkpanties...this sounds so Hot! Please fee free to describe (in detail) how you are forced to fuck your mother in law. I think other members would enjoy hearing all about it. I know that I certainly would!!! I always fantasize about fucking my mother in law!!!

iLoveCouples
Jerrwayne, please do tell !!!

iLoveCouples
WOW!!! Sounds very interesting. Do you get to watch your wife and her mother playing?
Masterjack55
I would love to cum on you dress like a slut while your wife and mother in law watches

onecuriousmwm
hey id love to add you as a friend but you have me blocked
cabiguy95672
well, I love couples
from the pictures of your stiff cock
(which I'd love to go down on that monster)
you should have just walked right into her room with that thing as hard as a rock &
and would have buried that thing clear to your balls...

foreloveofwater
I say this post is useless without pictures of said wifey and MIL, so we can properly assess the situation... 😁

Interests:

Caught By Family Member
Six months before i got married my now wife moved in with me and my mother . Two weeks after she moved in she got up early one morning And walked into the living room and found my mother on her knees between my legs with her head bobbing up and down on my lap sucking my cock .as she stood there watching i blew a big load into my mother's mouth. She looked at us and said i fucking knew it . my mother looked back at her and invited her to join her
Having Sex With Your Aunt
When I was 8 I started dressing up in my Mother clothes. When I was 11 I started sucking cocks and getting butt fucked. When I was 12 my Mother caught sucking a boy cock as another boy was butt-fucking me. My Mother had a fit. I was since to live with my Aunt who was a lesbian, from the very beginng she let me dress in her underwear and to watch her with her girlfriends. From day one she had me lick her pussy. Years later after I moved out on my own Every day I would go to my aunt house dress-up and cunt-lap my aunt. I lick my aunt pussy every day She past away when she was in her 80's I lick her sweet pussy the day before she died
Fucking My Girl Friends Mom
Lost my virginity to my gf mother. I was 15, Joyce, the mother, was 38. Every young man should have an older person as their first lover.
Mother
Starting when I was 13 I would spy on my mother while she was taking a bath, I always wanted to have sex with her never did, love chating about Mother/Son or any family sex
Sex With Brother-in-law
My first wife thought sex was dirty and didn't want to have it, so I had sex with her brother, mother, and aunt. Her mother loved to take it up the ass.
Breast Milk
I really like to drink mother's milk right for the source. Ii is such a sexual turn on to suck milk from a mother's. I have had to pleasure to partake of this pleasure on three or four times while I was in the Army in two different countries. Guy there is nothing like it until you have tried it.KissKissHugHug