1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Houston or Pasadena area

Sounthernboy70
I'm looking for some fun

Interests:

M-F-F Threesome
TRYING TO FIND A BI FEMALE THAT IS WILLING TO JOIN ME ND MY HUSBAND BEHIND DOORS FOR A THREESOME MFF... BOTH OF US HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS TO HAPPEN FOR SOME TIME I HAVE BEEN WITH ANOTHER FEMALE B4... PLEASE MSG ME BACK U WONT REGRET IT DONT CARE UR RACE JUST BE HYGIENE CLEAN... LOCATION: HOUSTON, BAYTOWN, PASADENA, CHANNELVIEW IN TEXAS OTHER CITIES IS A MAYBE :-P
Bang My Husband
im bi and my man is curious i want a man in pasadena area to suduce my man in front of me i will only watch and get my self off but i want him to feel what i feel when he is makein love to me i want him to feel the satasfation of havein a nice firm cock pressin against himanyone interested
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I am an oral bi guy looking for some fun near Pasadena California. Any guys around who might be interested?
Bi-Curious Men
I'm a bimwm hoping to meet another bi guy or couple here in SoCal. I'm near Pasadena/Burbank/Lancaster.
Texas Bisexuals
So where is everyone at? No posts yet wow. Looking for a bi male to meet up with us for a little fun. Travel alot so Houston area,Austin area and live in the metroplex near Fort Worth. Would like to find a regular hookup in those areas.
Men Sucking Transgender
Any Ts in Houston area