1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Men in womens panties - borrow, buy or steal?

ajwain
My wife and I are pretty close to the same size. She likes to wear my cotton underwear after sex. I stopped wearing cotton so I buy for her so she can 'borrow' them. Sometimes I buy for her (me) panties that fit me which are not really her taste. Some of her panties we both like so I borrow them.

What are you experience buying, borrowing or stealing panties?
curiousseaker
I'm in the closet about this so I was having panties and such delivered to amazon lockers. I found this very exciting . Getting notifications then anticipatin picking them up. Fun.

tat2jac
If you want some sexy panties let me know. Have plenty that could look great on both of you

ajwain
Curious, you have a hiding place for your collection?

luvtitsndicks2
Hv done all 3 at one point in my life but now i just buy my own or the wife will bring me sum when she is out shopping

floppy2
I buy my own like any self respecting bi guy would do. Just kidding, my panties are prettier and sexier than my wife. She doesn't know so I keep them stashed away. I just got back from shopping trip to LaneBryant and bought five new pair. Will post pics later. them

me4692u
silk or nylon feel so much better

michael84
a nice pair of panties
velvetpassion
A few weeks ago, I walked into a well know store and picked out some panties and sheer thigh highs, a lacy garter, and a silk slip. wasnt so bad at the self check out. I dont save them after i enjoy them for a couple days out they go. dont have to woory about hiding them. now i buy on line! delivered to my door.

luvtitsndicks2
them 😍😍

Interests:

Males In Panties
My panty wearing started when I was 9 and I would steal my cousins dirty little girl panties, she was 8. I would take her little girl bras too. Then I decided to work my way up.your my beautiful aunts panties.... and there was the Holy grail of panties... they caught me and I was only allowed to wear panties while I was at their house from that point, then it turned into family fucking in panties... soooo open hot, makes me hard thinking about it
Men Sucking Dick Wearing Panties
first i steal panties...then i wear them...then i fantasize about sucking cock and what the girls would think if they knew what i did with their panties
Males In Panties
A lifelong love for me... panties. I started rummaging through the hampers of family and friends when I was in grade school, trying them on whenever I could. During sleepovers, I would awake in the middle of the night and check out their laundry room and explore any piles of laundry and dress in whatever I could find. In college, I would steal them from the laundry rooms and even entered a few female rooms that were unlocked, stealing their panties from their dressers. So many panties over so many years and today, I wear them 24/7. I like to pick out the slutty one's to wear to work when I'm feeling HOT but am careful not to reveal them as I work in a very conservative office environment. However, my fantasies run wild!
Males In Panties
I've always had a liking to womens panties, especially the lacy kind. I have grown to liking stockings and high heels now. Would love to find someone that could help me fulfill this fantasy. To wear panties all the time and to wear stockings and heels around trhe house. A big turn on for me.
Lingerie
ever since my ex wife beat me up and dressed me up in her lace panties and garter belt and lace bra in front of all our friends and instead of being embarrest I woke up from being knocked out by my wife with a hard on and couldnt beleive how horney I felt dressed in her panties and things and couldnt stop my tiny 3 inch cock from getting hard now I love wearing womens underwear
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
the night my ex wife beat me up and dressed me up in her panties and bra in front of every body at our house party to show every body my three inch cock so they could make fun of it she turned me over and put a dildo up my as to show that I would get a hard on and come off proving that I liked being beat up and wearingt womens panties and garter belt and that i loved being fucked up the ass with a dildo well I came off and she proved her point and that I was a sissy and also would like a cock up my ass and she was right now I love both up my ass