1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Who lives in Springfield Missouri

Nicalan79
I'm interested in finding someone local to help each other pleasuringly get off.

BiDadof2
I don't, but sure as fuck wish I did!!

Nicalan79
Right, that would be great if you did, I can't seem to find someone local to just put the effort to take advantage of the opportunity to have someone else who is interested help them cum as they help me cum and it be enjoyable.
I'm so horny, I won't stop presuming, I need to get off, I like your pics to.
I would like to help you out with your beautiful cock.
I would like to video chat with you and Jack together.

Nicalan79
How many other people feel like this at times.

Interests:

18 Wheeler
Any Truckers coming into Springfield,Missouri that wants a release. Message me
Bisexual Men Getting Fucked
Springfield Missouri here ya'll! Like to wear panties and get it up the ass. I can also be top for a couple with hot female.
Lactation
if anybody lives in missouri i'm lactating right now as we speak. hit me up sometime
Missouri
anybody out there from missouri who lives near lebanon? i am prego and lactating and would love some attention!
Couples Wanting To Be Dominated
Branson, Missouri; DIVORCED, gentle, mature white bi male who travels throughout Arkansas and Missouri.
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Curious: How do you connect at a truckstop with a similar minded male? What are the cues to watch for??? Besides the obvious ones, but I am concerned a cop could be posing so I am reluctant to just openly reveal my erection. Any ideas about how to relate? Send me an email with your ideas... I live in Branson, Missouri and travel all over Missouri, Arkansas and Tennesse.