Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Playing

Grmrpr696969
hey man, I have a small dick down here in Lincoln NE and you can do with it what you want suck or play rough what ever as long as you like I live alone

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Submissive Men
I have had the pleasure of playing the submissive when playing with couples. I had fun being the sex slave to them and giving both terrific head/rim and being topped by both his dick and her strap-on. |8B
2 Guys 1 Girl
I WANT TO TRY PLAYING WITH MY FIRST COCK BEEN FANTASIZING ABOUT A CIRCUMCISIZED AND SHAVED COCK HOPEFULLY HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WATCHES ME TRYING TO GET HIS COCK HARD AND EVENTUALLY MAKING HIM CUM ONTO HER NAKED CHESTR AS SHE ORGASMS AS WELL ........ WANT TO TRY PLAYING AND GOE INTO THIS SLOWLY LKE PLAYING WITH COCK FIRST THEN MAYBE WHEN I READY LICK COCK UP AND DOWN THEN MAYBE SUCK ON HIS TOP KNOW AND THEN TAKE HIS WHOLE COCK INTO MY MOUTH CONTINUE UNTIL HE EVENTUALLY STARTS TO MOAN AND BOTH HIS WIFE AND ME CONTINE TO LICK HIS COCK UNTIL HE EMPTIES HIS CUM UNTO HER NAKED CHEST AS I CONTINUE PLAYING WITH HIS COCK AND ALSO BEIGIN TO PLAY IF THEY BOTH WANT PLAY WITH HIS WOMAN AS WELL.......................... ...................P CONVERSATION LEARN ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR SEXUAL sIMPLE INTO OPEN FUN PLAY TO TRY PLAYING WITH ASHAVED COCK THAT IS CIRCUMCISED AND IF HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WANT TO WATCH ME PLAY WITH HIS COCK IT WILL BE MORE THE FUN AND MORE THE HORNYFANTASIZES THAT HAVE BEEN SECRET BUT WE ALL WANT TO LIVE THEM OUT VERY SOOON HAVE OPEN BROAD MINDED SEXUAL FUN AND PLAY MIND YOU IT WILL BRE MY FIRST TIME TRY TO PLAY WITH A COCK
Older Men For Younger
I WANT TO TRY PLAYING WITH MY FIRST COCK BEEN FANTASIZING ABOUT A CIRCUMCISIZED AND SHAVED COCK HOPEFULLY HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WATCHES ME TRYING TO GET HIS COCK HARD AND EVENTUALLY MAKING HIM CUM ONTO HER NAKED CHESTR AS SHE ORGASMS AS WELL ........ WANT TO TRY PLAYING AND GOE INTO THIS SLOWLY LKE PLAYING WITH COCK FIRST THEN MAYBE WHEN I READY LICK COCK UP AND DOWN THEN MAYBE SUCK ON HIS TOP KNOW AND THEN TAKE HIS WHOLE COCK INTO MY MOUTH CONTINUE UNTIL HE EVENTUALLY STARTS TO MOAN AND BOTH HIS WIFE AND ME CONTINE TO LICK HIS COCK UNTIL HE EMPTIES HIS CUM UNTO HER NAKED CHEST AS I CONTINUE PLAYING WITH HIS COCK AND ALSO BEIGIN TO PLAY IF THEY BOTH WANT PLAY WITH HIS WOMAN AS WELL.......................... ...................P CONVERSATION LEARN ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR SEXUAL sIMPLE INTO OPEN FUN PLAY TO TRY PLAYING WITH ASHAVED COCK THAT IS CIRCUMCISED AND IF HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WANT TO WATCH ME PLAY WITH HIS COCK IT WILL BE MORE THE FUN AND MORE THE HORNYFANTASIZES THAT HAVE BEEN SECRET BUT WE ALL WANT TO LIVE THEM OUT VERY SOOON HAVE OPEN BROAD MINDED SEXUAL FUN AND PLAY MIND YOU IT WILL BRE MY FIRST TIME TRY TO PLAY WITH A COCK
Role Playing
I like role-playing, and I am willing to play any male role that the woman wants that I am role-playing with. It doesn’t matter to me, because I just enjoy pleasuring the lady on the other end, so the role itself doesn’t matter. I have done master/slave, I have also done the role of a WWE superstar while the lady played herself, and I have done other roles as well. Any ladies interested in role-playing can look me up as I do have experience in most roles. Though I am best at ones where I get to flirt and do nice things. I have lived my life to serve any ladies I know (I am submissive because I hate being mean to women.) so it is harder for me to play a mean, controlling, strict, or abusive role. I do not like rape roles either, but if that is what a lady wants I will try to please her how I can. That is just a little of my role-playing background, if you would like to know more feel free to contact me
Being Naked
Getting a little cold for it now however the girlfriend and I enjoy going naked in some of the parks around here.If we notice anyone watching us we will start playing with each other. One time after others had joined us there were 7 of us playing naked in the wooded area we found.
Cartomancy
Modern playing cards have their origins in Tarot decks...if you know the meanings of the traditional cards, you can use playing cards just as well. Hearts was Cups (Water) Diamonds was Stones, pentacles, or coins (Earth) Clubs was Rods (Fire) and Spades had been Swords(Air)

Sign Up For Free