1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Jack Off Buddies

BHC1968
Looking for j/o buddies in Central Arkansas

BHC1968
Let's get together !

bobtheheadman
two nice cocks , now i need a few cocks to play with !!

Needdickbad
That big fat cock is that yours wow I want that in my ass and mouth gurgling all ur hot cum daddy

Handyman4321
We need all 3 of our cocks together
Jesster1
I’m up north a ways. But game.

Ernestgrizwald
How about in NWA?

mls1972
Damn nice cocks anyone video chat
BiDude86
Anyone here now?
hanksfun06
Now that's a razor back

Justcurious2891
Still available?

Interests:

Jack Off Buddy
Looking for Jack Off Buddies in Wadsworth illinois, I also will suck you off while you jack me off.
Men Wearing Lingerie
Jack off buddies wearing panties and stockings
Jack Off Buddy
I like jack off buddies. When he is ready to cum I want to lick and get that cum in my mouth and face
Group Masturbation
I have 2 buddies from years back (freshman yr H.S.) and we have been jacking off together since first sleep over, and sucking each other not long after, but we still love to jack together, and on each other.
Masturbation
I jack off at least three time a day and at night when I go to bed. I love it. I cannot keep my hands off my Cock. It feels so good to masturbate and shoot off. I love the taste of cum. Never waste it. I love to be watched and also watch others do it. I like to jack off with others. I try to find others to jack off with when ever I can, Male or Female. I enjoy both. I am jacking off right now and about to shoot my load of cum. I wish someone was here with me now. Anybody who would like a jack off buddy in the Texarkana Ar. area drop me a line. Ray
Cum Swallowing
I love to swallow cum Straight from the tap and I also love to eat fresh cum from a woman After she is completely filled up from a different guy. I used to do that to my ex wife she would screw my buddies and then feed me it drove me nuts my buddies never knew that I was eating their seed out of her