1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Brisbane area

Cannibal
Guys I'm so hanging to play with n suck an uncut cock anyone in Brisbane area who wants a cut cock let me know please I know I'll be great at it
Ynotnow1969
Hi,If you still looking to fill your need for cock,I live in Wacol and
am also feeling the if your up for some cock,cum and cones,msg me

Interests:

Australia
I spent two years in 1957-68 on a US Navy ship operating out of New Zealand. We also were fortunate to visit Oz also. in the east we stopped in Brisbane, Queensland and Hobart, Tasmania in the west we put into Bunbury Western Australia as well as the much Larger Perth I wish I had time to travel about the country, but I was happy to had the chance to go and be paid by the navy .Lovely country great people and Sydney has the greatest gay freedom event called Carnaval which was forged in a popular movement from the first one which the cops attacked to the week-long extravaganza it has become I got some good photos of Sydney Carnaval in the photos folder :)
Bisexual Swing Clubs
would like to see one in VA area, if any body knows of one please tell me I would love to go to one. One day and enjoy the fun and things to do there. Will not mind going to North Carolina or some where around that area or Maryland area. Bisexual Swing Clubs :-PKiss:-PKiss:-PKiss
Glory Holes Florida
There are a few in that area. The one off of 95 on Sterling is very crowded and cops patrol the parking area. On 441 there is a great little place (right next to a car mechanic) which is pretty awesome but last time I've been there it also has gotten more crowded. This place the person behind the counter will constantly knock on the door telling you to insert more money. The movie theatres have been getting popular. There are 2 in that area also. The prices are $10-$15 to enter. No gloryholes but alot of action.
Glory Holes Florida
Where are the gloryholes in Tampa / St Pete BaY area ?? New to this area and need a g/hole to suck some dick and swallow !!
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Does anyone know of bookstores with glory holes in the Texas Panhandle Area or Oklahoma City Area?
Backpacking
I've done a little nude backpacking lately. Would love to find someone to go camping with in my area or the North Georgia area.