1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. My birthday dick sucking

Suckme75
My birthday is Thursday is there any warm mouths out there that would want a couple loads of warm cum to swallow

Cocksucker334
I would. I need it

Interests:

Men Eating Cum
It was 3 years ago and it was my best guy friends birthday, whole group of people were there but I was staying over his house that night while his parents were away. After everyone left we were talking about everything sex especially gay sex. He mentioned that he always wanted to suck a guys dick and I said okay I undid my pants and said go for it, it is your birthday after all. He said lets go to my room so we have a bed to do it on, he got undressed. I walked over to him started rubbing his cock pushed down on the bed sucked him off til he came in my mouth it was so amazing. One thing led to another and we spent the whole night fucking each other, probaly one of the best nights ever. Since that day I have loved the taste of cum in my mouth.
3 Cocks 1 Mouth
I'd dream of a man sucking me and I want to suck another man's dick while I'm getting sucked and I'd like to jack another mans dick while we all are at it never sucked a dick or butt fucking anyone I'd live to try sucking a small dick 4inch or 5 inches dick
Bisexual Married Men
I married but my wife and I don't fuck much anymore since she's not into it now. I started getting my dick sucked at Adult Theaters first then I started sucking dick too. Now I'm hooked on dick sucking, I love a big long dick with low hanging ball that shoots a load in my mouth. If you're in western NC get in touch and lets suck some dick.
Bisexual Women
it going to be my birthday in 6 days. and my girl want to eat someone pussy then sit my big thick dick...so how want to have fun
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
I wanna suck a big dick so bad and while I'm sucking a big dick I want somebody else to fuck me in my ass while I'm sucking a big dick and put a other dick in my ass, I want 2 big Dick's in me and both of y'all can both cum in me one of y'all can cum in my mouth and the other can cum in my ass
Bisexual Singles
Im not sure if Im bi because Im not attracted to men other than sucking dick I love doing that. Im hopping that I can meet a femile who loves sucking a man's dick with another man and have some bomb 3 somes or more. As long as I have a sexy lady to have sex with there can never be too much dick for us to suck and play with.