1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. New swim suit

Letsdoitinmyassss
Got my summer swim suit now I want to go to pool and find some cock

Letsdoitinmyassss
I’m going to forest preserve and hopefully find a cock to rub on my lips

Letsdoitinmyassss
I got lucky today I got someone else’s cum on my bathing suit it felt great sucking now if someone could pop my cherry ass please

Interests:

Swimming
If you're going to swim...swim naked. :-D
Interracial Cocksucking
I once met a black guy in a park. He started talking to me and touching me almost absently. I wasnt there for sex and it took me a minute to understand what he was doing. Before i knew it i was following him deeper into the woods. He was wearing a suit. He put me on my knees, unzipped his suit pants and fed me his cock. After a few minutes he blew his load down my throat. It was fantastic.
White Women For Black Men
I have what might seem like a unbelievable story, but it is true. My wife and her girl friend were coming back from our local club swimming pool the other day, and out side of town they had a flat tire on her truck. The only place she could pull over was on a narrow edge, that dropped off like a steep slope. Get the picture now. She is only wearing a mi-co g-string bikini swim suit, and her friend only has on a mesh shirt, she had already taken off her wet bikini. The friend gets on the cell phone to call for help, my wife gets out the jack to try to see if she could change the tire. Along comes a car, it stops, and a black guy gets out to help. There`s not much room on this narrow ledge , my wife helps by pushing up on the tire, while he takes off the lug nuts. During this the jack began to slip. The back guy reaches over quickly to hold it and in the process brushes against her breasts which makes one fall out of her suit. this event smeared some grease on her top so she decides to just take it off so not to get it any more dirty. What black guy wouldn't`t be enjoying this. As work continues on it gets even better. My wife steeps back some only to step in a hole, and she falls backward and starts to slide down the ledge. He and her friend notices it about the same time so they reach out to grab her. The guy has one hand on her leg and the other about her waist. As she slipped downward on her back the made her kinda slip out of her bikini bottom some. As he pulled her his hand slipped across her waist right where her bikini was tied, and yes it came completely untied. So by the time she was back up on her feet, laughing away she stood there totally naked. My I add that they had be drinking and I suppose that made this event that much better. He had his eye full, she got turned on and horny, the tire got changed, and why can`t some thing like that happen to me. How do I no all this, two ways, first I saw a picture that her friend took of my wife standing naked with this guy along side the truck, and second her friend couldn't`t wait to tell me the story herself.
Skinny Dipping
I like the freedom of a nude swim with other guys-its very exciting!
Skinny Dipping
I love slipping out into the lake behind my house on a warm summer night with a few friends for a bare swim!
Men In Bathing Suits
suck a cock sneeking out of the bathing suit