1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Recognized

Usedbyothers
I was recognized by a photo!!! My watch and cord gave me away!!!!
I had a delivery of a fridge, washer and dryer.
I purchased them from Home Depot!!!
3 yougins delivered them. One of them is on this site and recognized me. We are friends on here and have chatted about meeting up.
He showed me my pic, he was discreet. I being me denied it!!
I love to play coy.
He pressed!! I gave in. He said all he wanted was to prove I was gaaaay I as I told him.
Me being me!!! I am all about being the man gurl of my gayness!!!
I grabbed his his hand and led him to my bedroom.
And yep it happened

cajunman696960
I came across a couple on this site, the guy worked for 1 of my customers (I'm a road mechanic). There profile said that both were bi and looking for men and woman.
I sent them an email to see if they would like to chat and bam they ether turned off there profile or blocked me him and I used to talk when ever I was at there location but never about being bi or hooking up, we didn't know eachother in that way until I saw there profile after that when he would see me at there location he would avoid me and hide now that location closed.

Tsqr9082
just proves SOME are wanting to partake but not give.

or something like that. Heck, OPPORTUNITY is like snow, ENJOY IT while you can see and touch don't build a snowman. LOL

Tsqr9082
Wishes don't build a snow man. It left that part out

Usedbyothers
That’s messed up, for them.

iwmutualcocksucking
it's a small world,you never know who you are going to meet!! a few years back i met someone that i worked with 50 years ago, i didn't recognize him,he did me, found out he lived 10 miles away, and ended up visiting him and wife and would go out to restaurant every couple weeks, it was non-sexual!!

Tsqr9082
oh it's a small world...I'll get to them....

244lbsoffun
Think I was recognized by this guy today when I was checking out at local grocery store, he was with his wife so nothing happened

Interests:

All Male Anal
I love to be fucked by other masculine men. I have had several over the years but my favorites are a gay couple that lives near my home. They are both natural tops and love one another. However, neither one is into being fucked that much. I always have a nice time satisfying both of them. Once they each fucked me twice. More recently they had another gay gentleman over whose partner was having serious medical issues. They each fucked me and each of their cocks felt distinctly different. Even though my head was buried in a pillow, I recognized each by the stretch or depth of penetration. I took all three loads that afternoon and would love to do it again! :-D
Astronomy
An amateur astronomer and engineer working on telescopes. Amazing instruments. The hours suck, but the rewards are well worth the long and sometimes cold nights. Been to several nationally recognized star parties, which are great fun. The Texas Star Party near McDonald Observatory (Texas) is nothing short of fantastic for the dark skies, clear seeing and commradery. Hi to all who share this wonderful hobby (or professionally). Drop me a line.
Couples With Bisexual Men
Well this was my first visit to a swing club(june 13th), I seems to me that male BI is less excepted than Girl girl (LOve to watch that though :-P) so I went to the dark room for group gropes m/F MM etc. there was a couple in the corner that i had played with earlier He was Top , she bottom during a rough group session with her 7 men 2 woman HOTTT! anyhow, they were in the corner I recognized his voise she was getting groped/ fondled and abused. He said he wanted a cockpig on its knees in front of him, i knelt between his knees and took his thick cut cock into my hungry mouth. he was very vocal . he said to his wife he had a hungry cockpig woking his balls and shaft, she could hear me slobering on his cock, she got on her knees to get fucked by unknown cocks ( with condoms of course). she got her face near mine and we both started to suck up and down the shaft and balls, kissing each other, she grabbed me by my hair and shoved my head down to deep thoat it, He LOved it describing how he was going to use us loan us to the men there. he was loving our skills , he pulled out of my mouth, I tried to keep it in :(, he shot hi load in my face, she laped it up and french kissed me deep! a few of the others shot on us too , they got up left the room. i was quite satisfied. I wiped up as weel as i could and left the room. as I got to the locker room they were geting dressed I thanked both of them, she smiled :( rubbed her fingers on my face and said "you missed some !" sucked her fingers clean then kissed her man. That was my 1st time at a swing club. NOT the last time for sure
Women Who Like Bi Men
Some how for a great many, the meaning of "Bi"-sexual gets lost in translation. "For me", as a "Bi"-sexual man, I find myself attracted to the idea of having sex with particular women AND particular men. Men that are ONLY attracted to other men (and this is NOT meant derogatorily) are "Gay" and "prefer" sex with other men "ONLY". I guess it is not perceived the same by ALL women that there is this significant distinction between the two. It seems to permeate from the frequent use of the term "bisexual" used in the female self identity when you read their profile and they are ONLY seeking a FEMALE partner. This is a "Lesbian"? Correct? That is not to say that a women using this identity would not engage in sex with a man but that she "prefers" or is seeking ONLY a female partner. One troubling thing to me is the frequent "stigmatism" given to "Bi"sexual men, is that we are somehow less "masculine, less assertive towards women or unable to perform sexually in a masculine role with women. Not so, at least not in my perspective. I love eating pussy, fucking pussy, fucking titties, getting head and hand jobs, shoving my raging hard cock deep in her ass or spraying my cum all over anywhere she wanted or pumping it inside whatever orifice she desires as well. The same is true where a "particular" guy I find attractive! And even desire that another "particular" guy, use me like a fuck toy shoving his raging hard cock up my ass or blasting his hot load of cum down my throat or deep inside my ass. Is this making sense or am I just not getting the "unwritten understanding", that though women that are "Bi"-sexual can be either Lesbian (seeking women only) or bisexual (sexing either or both genders) but, where men are concerned "Bi"-sexual means "gay" or seeking men only because if you're a "Bi"-sexual man, you for some reason do not "function" as a man with a women any more but "must" prefer sex with other men? Just had to throw this out there because as a "Bi" guy, I love the fun of enjoying the maximum facility to as many partners as I'm attracted to whether they are men or women and most fun of all when "BOTH" are available simultaneously. I have been in relationships with women that comprehend this and it's "a beautiful thing", and here at a place I've grown to love and enjoy the like mindedness of fellow sexually active and appreciative people, I hoped this might enlighten some to even more joy and fun that is available when the proper comprehension of terminology is recognized. Geez, I sound too "wordy" in all of this, I just hope my point gets across. I feel better though ;) Love everbodies! Hug

Related Searches