1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Hungry an horny
LovenitallBBCtoserve
Roanoke rapids NC looking a cock to service white or black can host discreetly and privately

Interests:

Fat Men
Hey you horny guys, I'm a very oral and cock hungry older fat guy and a true cock lover. I love sucking cock and servicing a big set of horny balls. I'm in the west San Jose area in northern California. And I have some pics on this site, I'm also a new member. I like to meet other older stocky+chubby+fat guys that are horny and interested in getting your cock sucked to completion ! I'll take you horny cock balls deep sucking it until you shoot your sweet cum load. If you're interested please message me. It's been sometime sence I had a mouthful of cock , I'm Very hungry for Cock and a sweet cum load to swallow!
Transsexuals Fucking Men
Oh hell yeh,,would love to bottom out for nice TS..in philly,,im always hungry n horny for play,,deep throat n a deeeeppp wet ass..
Colorado
White bi single male in search of bi couples, females into pegging and well hung males who love to 69 always hard horny and hungry
Feederism
I love Feeding hungry men, I’ve ALWAYS got a load for a hungry mouth!
Bukkake
Bukkake makes me hungry! I want to clean up a bukkake scene! I hate to see all that hot cum wasted! I get hungry seeing semen all over a lady's face! Ben
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
Years ago I lived near interstate 5 and I used to play at the rest stops, truck stops and at several Vista point area's. Between Fresno and Paterson, this was always fun and I hocked up with lot's of horny guys. Truckers, travelers, cal trans workers all horny guys looking for a roadside Cock Sucker. Anytime of the day but late night and early morning was the best. On somedays I would  spend hours cruising all the stops. Sucking off many horny guys at the rest stops that had glory holes , that's where I started sucking off horny truckers. But the nastiest and the best was the off ramps and on ramps and where all the horny truckers would park . That where looking to get there cocks sucked. So I would park behind the trucks , and walk up the off ramp until I would find a trucker . Standing between his truck and trailer with his hard cock in his hand stroking it until I would stop and drop to my knees . And get a big hard cock fucking my throat Until I had a mouthful of cum. While the whole time car's and trucks were about thirty feet away,racing down the interstate. While I was getting my hungry mouth fucked so hard that sometimes it would make me cum!! Laughing