Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anyone know of any glory holes in ct

OralFetish12
I wish I lived next door to yoi

monaohio
i wish there was gloryholes in the youngstown-warren ohio area

Rubyourite
Anyone know of gloryhole in Hazleton PA or within a reasonable distance. Thank you. I’m lookin to serve
rwall20
Looking for some in southeast Florida to, think they have mostly closed up
Tribanything9
Any close to new haven, fair haven area?
pistonpoper
Try the Groton area! The locomotion 👍🏻
Domwifesissyhubs
I believe "in the mood" winsted rd in Torrington has then

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Glory Holes Maryland
Has anyone found anyplace, in Maryland, that has glory holes and has any action. A place I went to, northeast area of Baltimore- can't remember the name, had booths but no glory holes I found. There is a place in Laurel that has a ew glory holes but I have never had any good encounter there. Maybe I went at wrong time.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
theres some awesome glory holes o n route 40 in haverdegrace,maryland,i meet cpls from here often locked doors,nice booths,great glory holes,who wants to play:-D
Glory Holes
where the heck do I find one of these glory holes? Do most adult video places with booths have glory holes?
Glory Holes
I love sex thru glory holes. Does anyone know of any good places in the Denver metro-plex? I love glory holes in public bathrooms, adult books stores, parks, rest areas. I love to have my cock sucked thru a glory hole. I usually get naked and leave my door open a crack so I can also get walk in traffic.
Glory Holes Illinois
Man, I can't find any Glory Holes up here in the northen part of the state, the last place that had any was in Wadsworth on Highway 41 and Route 173, the viewing booths all had glory holes but then the booths got closed down.
Glory Holes Florida
I’m looking for Glory Holes in the S Orlando area. Public or private. I need warm holes.

Sign Up For Free