Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Need a good pussy pounding
Kitty28
My pussy it’s so wet needs a hammer pounding or someone to wet it until I squirt(for the first time)
curiousm4u
I'll make you cum with my lips, tongue, and mouth, only if you squirt in my mouth.
Sawyer564942
That is an awesome offer! I would love to lick, suck, finger, and fuck that pussy!
Slimmex
Ride my face until youre dripping cum baby would love to go balls deep and hear your moans!
Mandubs
Very nice looking pussy.
Milla25
I would love to
Averageone
I would be all over it if I was closer to you
midnitekowboy
Could pound it for ya with my hammer

Fredka
Pity you are so far away would love to suck your toes and have you piss in my mouth.

Breedingguy
You’ll be a momma when I’m done

daddydik88
I will pound that pussy
Openfromrear
Have you had any luck finding somebody to eat your pussy😍

Playin_W_me
Scary looking…….
Bigjames6979
I would eat and beat that pussy for you
Sailornavy
Your pussy just looks like my wife’s pussy

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Anal Bottom
I love fat hard warm big cock deep in my arse pounding me good and proper rill I orgasm like a moaning bitch while he carries on pounding me... love it and want more cock.. If you have a mate bring him along as I want to be spit roasted 😈😈😈 28520;😈
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
Oh hell yeah, love eating that pussy while dick is pounding on it and then cum swap from the pussy
1 Man On 1 Man
I’m in Smyrna and need a good pounding ,hit me up my hole is tight and ready
Top Men
Mmmmm, I love to suck their cock after they give me a good pounding...
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
I’m a bi guy looking for an older mature huge cock to give me a good pounding while sucking another
Black Tops Fucking White Bottoms
White bi bottom bear looking for hung top black cock , looking for a good pounding , from Long Island ny if interested

Sign Up For Free