Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Any Adult Bookstores or Glory holes in the UK ?

WiganDave
Just been chatting with a Yank online.
He mentioned Adult Bookstores & Glory holes.
I got to thinking "do we have any here in the UK?"
If we have, I should like to visit one (or all !)
Advice anyone?
Davina xxx

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Glory Holes Florida
Can't wait to move back to South Florida for the great adult bookstores/glory holes
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
Tampa has some great adult bookstores with glory holes...most have doors that lock and some are big enough for 3-4 in one of the booths...I have shared the larger booths with married couples several times...it's awesome
10 Inch Cock
I'm here in Phoenix but do not really know where to go, (Adult bookstores, etc) to find really hot and hung cock. I like glory holes, though do love when they come in to fuck me and cum on my face and mouth. Heck, i do prefer safe sex so i would hire some male hookers if i knew where to go. Can anyone give me an idea where to go?
Glory Holes
where the heck do I find one of these glory holes? Do most adult video places with booths have glory holes?
Glory Holes
I love sex thru glory holes. Does anyone know of any good places in the Denver metro-plex? I love glory holes in public bathrooms, adult books stores, parks, rest areas. I love to have my cock sucked thru a glory hole. I usually get naked and leave my door open a crack so I can also get walk in traffic.
Maryland
route 40 in abberdeen allot of xxx bookstores with glory holes

Sign Up For Free