Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Giving oarel sex

Kurtwillkissyou
I'm ready to lick pussy and ass. Also suck dick

Fredka
Beautiful cock would love to suck you off 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Oral Sex
i love giving oral male or female.....receiving is great too! amber but mostly giving!
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
I would love to have my wife watch me, on my knees giving oral to one guy while another is giving it to me hard and good in the ass..what a turn on for her to see how much I enjoy having my ass hammered..
Bi-Curious Men
I'm 50 years old I love giving head job but now I want someone finally bend me over fuck my virgin ass I'm from Lindsay Oklahoma im ready im good at giving blowjobs
Cock Sucking
Sucking dick should come naturally if you are a guy because you have one and know how it works. To all the first timers, I have never regretted giving another man a blow job. I thought about it for a long time. Now I really enjoy giving oral pleasure.
Big Clits
WOW! It's nice to know that I am not alone in my desire to give a lady with a large clit a long, deep, sensual blow job. I've long dreamed of giving a BJ to a girl, and now I read of others who have actually done it! Amazing!! :-P Thanks for giving me hope!!! Hug
Handjobs
OMG...love hand jobs!....go to sites with HJ vids often....would LOVE to find women/men that enjoy giving a good hand job!....hey i like giving them,too!

Sign Up For Free