Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anal Update
Thickdick2101
Have been taking 8+ inches hard pounding I think I’m ready for the real thing

Fredka
Good for you I envy you. 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

All Night Sex
Ready and willing hit us update
Pets
Update on that..make that I am owned by 4 cats and a dog..the family grew..LOL
Men Who Want Their Cock Sucked
Please help me update my pictures while I suck your gorgeous, glistening cock.
Adult Theaters
always like tohear update new locations fun stories people had at theaters have fun play safe :)
Anal Sex
We have enjoyed anal sex for close to 20 years. Danny has always had a fetish for anal, and slowly introduced Carol to it. We practise anal sex on a very regular basis, and have introduced many men (and some women) to their first anal sex experience. A little twist on anal sex that all couples should try.....take a good vibrator and put it in the guys ass, turn it up ALL the way! The guy lies on his back, and lets the woman get on top. The vibration travels right through the guy, into his penis, it's amazing! ...for both partners. Danny & Carol
Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole

Sign Up For Free