| oman27406 | Cock Sucking You only have to look at the ads to realize many enjoy sucking dick and like the taste of cum. Many are fasinated, but are scared to try it for fear of catching a deasease, or mainly being ridiculed. Of course some like to be humilated, but personnaly I agree with one of the previous post, in that a man is putty when you have his cock in your mouth. Cock Sucking, is an art and you must practice and want to be good, to do it right. Don't knock it if you have not tried it, and if you try it you will want more, so be aware. |
| AfterRosalind | Forced To Suck In Public I love taking my husbands huge cock between my lips. I get a wild rush shen it's in public and there is that constant fear that someone will catch us. I like to suck dick while driving. I twerk my booty up in the air so that everyone will get a good shot as we fly by doing 80 mph in the fast lane! |
| lxviii68 | Guys Who Eat Cum cape fear nc area love all man sex |
| lxviii68 | Boat Sex coastal cape fear blo to go u or whole boat |
| lxviii68 | Guys That Love Cock cape fear nc area veryoral and thirsty |
| lxviii68 | Group Sex cape fear nc love groups very oral |