Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Super smooth cock
Racer56
Looking for another smooth cock to suck and cum with

Fredka
Pity you are so far away you could suck on MINE !!! 412 209 8890
Sissyonmynees
Iam your sissy slut love to suck a hard cock
Turnerin
I will be in South Carolina next week

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Bisexual Cock Sucking
I, too, fantasize about sucking cock. I would want a smooth body. So It would a black man, since they are usually smooth bodied. The thought of my lips tight around a cock head makes me hard. I would suck until he spurted his cum into my mouth and I would swallow. If there a black man out there with a smooth body and a 6 inch cut cock look me up so I can go down.
Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.
Men That Want To Be Gang Banged
I truly do want this. I am a very naughty, non scene, smooth skinned latina sissy cd. I am a amatuer and would love to find a group of experienced, patient, well endowed to extremely well endowed top daddies (Super Turned o,n by BBC) who would love and enjoy making me a naughty little sissy slut fucktoy for my hung top daddies. I am single, totally real and ready, smooth skinned, shaved, nice full mouth lips and throat for sucking and deepthroating and a tight latina boi kitty just waiting for some hung daddy cock to pet and feed until i purr.
Small Cocks
Love to feel a smaller and smooth shaved cock in my mouth. Like to be able to fit a whole cock in and lick around it. Pretty hard to do with a big one. Have a friend that comes over to keep is small balls smooth shaved. Love it.
Jack Off Buddy
to me JO is the ULTIMATE pleasure and it's damn sure more fun with another smooth bi man sitting bi me smooth thigh to smooth thigh as we ponder where we plan to cum on each other when it cums to that
Shaving
I have to agree that the prettiest thing on a woman is a shaved smooth pussy! I love to lick :-P and suck on a smooth pussy! To add to the fun, try using a toy or fucking that sweet wet pussy as you shave it smooth! ;)

Sign Up For Free