| bjwinkle | Guys That Love Cock I suck a lot of cock and love every one! The feel of a soft cock swelling to perfection in my mouth gives me the best hard on! The small ones blow their loads in my mouth and I swallow every drop! But the bigger ones that go deep into my throat are my favorites! I take them deep and massage them with my throat muscles and they blow their load directly down my throat! Sometimes when I'm with a group of guys, I'll suck them till they get close, then suck the cum out of my favorite one while the others shoot their loads all over my face! I love being a cocksucker! |
| loveKylie | A Cups I totally love small breasted women. I go crazy with such a small tit in my mouth. |
| niagarabi4mfm | A Cups no matter the size large or small i like boobs ,small ones are allot of fun i like to take the whole thing in my mouth and suck softly and there is 2 to share in an mfm or mff Kiss |
| Oral4720 | Men Sucking Men's Dicks My x-wife got me to try sucking a guys cock several years ago. I really didn't want to do it but she really put the pressure on me. Well one night a guy sucked my cock and she told me to suck him after. I finally licked the head and I liked it so I took his whole cock in my mouth and sucked him till he shot his load in my mouth. I LOVED IT ! I have been hooked ever since. It's the one thing I can thank my X wife for exposing me to giving blow jobs. Feeling a guy shooting a load in my mouth and swallowing it all is the greatest thing for sex for me. I really like having someone watch me as I give a blow job and cheer me on.:) |
| chiprock | Ass Play I cum the most when I have a small vibe in my ass and I am getting a blow job. I can feel my cock vibrating. Nothing better. I also love to lick ass. |
| lonelysenior | Adult Bookstores/Theaters hi, i live in the middle of Arizona, i have to drive 95 miles south to Phoenix to go to an adult book store. i,be had soom very nice blow jobs there. i was sitting in the up stairs theater one day, when a large man sat next to me. after a few minutes he put his hans in my shirt and belong to fondle my small breats, it felt so good i wanted to take him home with me. after that he unziipped my pants and gave me the best blow job of my life. we swapped phone numbers and addesses but he didnt call back. too far to trave i geuss.:):) |