Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Sucking Cock at Nude Beach
MoreCumPlease
Hit the nude beach in the area a couple times. Saw a couple cocks I wanted to suck.

Have you ever given a guy a blowjob at the nude beach. And exactly how you approach a dude you want to suck off.

Is it a matter of walking up to dude and saying “hey, man. Nice cock. Can I suck it?”

If it were only that easy.

Fredka
Yes it IS as easy as that ... sucked cock at Camp Davis gay resort forty miles north of Pittsbugh 412 209 8890
Abner_Normal
If you look at his and he looks at yours and you both start getting a little hard, that would be a good indication.
Robbee540
I have given and received blow jobs at the naked beach. If you see a cock you like just grab your cock. If the guy that your looking at grabs his then he is interested

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Nudism
I`m a male nudist and go to local nude beach as often as possible. Looking for other males and females who enjoy being nude and would like to socalize in the nude. I `m in London Ontario and I can host a nude social if we have enough mixed group.
Nudist Resorts
You know, aside from Blacks beach in San Diego, there really isn't a whole lot in Southern Cali as far as nude beaches go. The spot just south of Point Dume (which is just south of Zuma) isn't a "legal" place. It's a private beach and, although, alot of people do go nude there, I understand you can get ticketed. Santa Barbara also has a nice beach that's legal. I just cant remember the name. Good luck.:)
Nudism
I love being nude. I really don't like clothing. Unfortunately, I have a roommate, so I can't walk around nude. San Diego has one nude beach but it's a steep climb down and I'm disabled, so I can't make it.
Sunbathing
I Love heading out to the pool, a nude beach, or a secluded beach where clothing is optional and I can get naked. That way I can get an overall tan and if its at a beach listen to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore as I bask in the sun...
Same Room Swap
I started off taking my wife (then my girlfriend) to a nude beach. She loved being naked and was very turned on by it. We then progressed to swing clubs where we watched and were watched. Then we tried soft swap and loved it. Finally we went full swap. Have you tried a nude beach?
Exhibitionism
we have a local nude beach and I really love being nakid on the surf. What a turn on. Still waiting for my first sex on the beach.

Sign Up For Free