Serving the bisexual community for over 24 years

Sign up now to join the fun!
  1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Looking for some Tennessee loving men
sexyjosie24
I'm a mature and submissive Hispanic CD gurl with titties due to hormones and looking for some Tennessee loving men who would love to give me some loving. Though I'm from Chesapeake, VA I do travel during my vacations and would love to have a reason to travel to Tennessee for some loving. To be upfront, I'm not a CD gurl 24/7 due to family and friends but I'm just as good giving guys sexual pleasures while in the male mode and believe me I do know how to sexually pleasure in more ways than one. Check out my profile/pics as Josie and if I spark an interest please do let me know.

Fredka
Would love to piss in your mouth then share a piss kiss ... 412 209 8890

Sign Up to Reply

Interests:

Men Eating Creampie
im looking for very kinky bi men woman couples .that are horny in tennessee c d hot horny .around north east tennessee ilove to eat pussy of any age i can suck a mean dick looking for woman to swapp the mans cum
Age Play
I wish my parents had been open enough about sex to have sex with me. It would have been wonderful to grow up fucking my mother and father, sucking my fathers cock, and having him fuck me. Not to mention the fun my brother and I could have had. I knew a woman who's little boy would fuck her everytime I did. God, would she cum. If it's loving, it's good. Incest should be legal. I'm talking about loving sex, not rape.
Women Talking Dirty During Sex
Teresa, I'd love to slam fuck your creamy hot cunt til you scream and call me a dirty old motherfucker, cock sucking cum loving whore dog like I am.... and to tit fuck you and tell you to open wide cause I'm going down your cum loving fuck hole of a throat.....mmmmmmmm.. Yeah, I like dirty talk too....Kiss
PnP
Straight but turn into a cock loving pnp slut on the very first hit..I got the pnp stock if your nasty, filthy, cock loving guy as i am hook me or St. Joseph area guys unless you want to drive will be doing alot if driving holes s partiers only...I WANT TO BE YOUR CHEM SLAVE! AS WELL AS YOU MY CHEM SLAVE TOO
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
anybody know of any in nashville tennessee
Oil Pussy Massage
East tennessee

Sign Up For Free