1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Glory Holes in CT
Abi_bot4u
Any one know of any glory holes left in CT ?
sexyguy4u2enjoy
last time i was in ct u couldnt even find a decent book store

Shadow2
I don't know about glory holes, but there is an adult theater in Hartford. There are a couple of new "toy" shops in the New Haven area, Penthouse and VIP, but I'm not ever sure they have viewing rooms.
Abi_bot4u
Thanks for the tip (LOL), BJ, I will check that out !!!

nectcruiser
there are glory holes at Dan's Adult World in Willimantic Ct right on main st
CuriousAlan4U
Are there any GHs in CT area that are not to scary for me to take my lady and introduce her to others cock through that fabulous hole we all enjouy here.--Alan
CTJeffCT
Amazin Video in Meriden has is pretty good. One set of booths with a glory hole, and several with windows for watching. I'd be happy to meet you guys there.

ctcrossdresser
You could try Romantix in North Haven, It's on rte 80 exit 8 off of I-91. It's 24 hrs ans it's not too bad. Although it is like all the other places Sometimes there is an abundance of guys hanging out in the hallways. Also Fantasy Isle in Danbury is fairly decent too. They aren't 24 hr. I have had pretty good experiences there. So enjoy these spots.
youngboy99
Check out adult video store in Old Saybrook CT it is right next to Dunkn Donuts. There is a viewing room in the back and just curtains which push back easily. So u and your girlfriend can have some fun. Plus there are nobody there who hangs around.
caroltodd
love glory holes anyone wanna play

Linclyde
There are glory holes in Danbury off of exit 3. A nice book store. Also in Waterbury as well as Naugatuck. Nice hot mouths waiting to be filled with hard dick

RSemeCSeme
There is one in Groton Ct where the staff is very nice.
:]
LoveBottom2
The glory holes off exit 4 on 84 at Fantasy Island are great. Every time I've been in there someone has stuck their dick through. On guys dick was perfect looking and long and very thick. He said he wanted to fuck my ass, so I let him do it right through the hole. He was so fucking huge. I came as he shot his load up my ass. I know I took a chance, but he fucked me for 40 minutes with his big dick and I came just from that and rubbing myself a little. I loved it. I jerked off another guy. In Waterbury there's a place where they have booths and guys will come right in with you if you invite them. There's also an extra large open booth where 4-5 guys at a time are always jerking off to the movie. They'll let you do anything. I just circle jerked and showed off my ass. A guy tried to stick his dick up me but he came all over me before he got it in. He also had a very thick dick. He then offered to blow me, but I just kept jerking off until I came. I shot my load all over the bench and a couple of guys licked it up, I swear.
LoveBottom2
The one in Danbury, Fantasy Isle, is very much open. All you have to do is keep a movie going in your booth and they leave you alone. Evertime I''m there, a dick comes through the hole right away. I get completely naked and show off my body with a flashlight. God I love it.
LoveBottom2
I also went to the place in Waterbury. It's dirty, but there's a big group booth all the way in the back where everyone is jerking off and blowing each other and even ass fucking. I got ass fucked there while 10 guys watched and talked dirty to me. I LET 4 of them bang me and bang me hard.
rjtopher
video temptations in naugatuck - great place most of the time

EliseTaylor
We are willing to meet in Naugatuck anytime!

KeyLargoGrandDad
Old Saybrooks adult store is wonderful. About 10 booths closed in only by curtains - you can keep the side curtains open to see and be seen by your neighbors. I have always found some cock to suck. Some bring ladies with them. I always take out my penis, get hard and open the side curtains. Sometimes I may walk from one booth to the next with my penis out.

EliseTaylor
Might to try that one

Calientebori
I need glory hole in hartford ct

Calientebori
I need glory hole in hartford please
Seniorhard
Great ABS in lansing Michigan. At the deja vu night club

FillMyHolesWithCumm
Anyone know of a glory hole near Ludlow?
Fmlooking
LUV boutique is interesting and erotic zone is always there.

Firectplay
Why in luv interesting. Tell me about erotic zone
Youngsucker12
Any glory holes, official or secret ones, In Meriden?
Youngsucker12
Any glory holes, official or secret ones, In Meriden CT? If anyone know please tell me, I wanna suck cock so bad

CuriousCDNmedic
Not sure about Meriden. But temptations in Naugatuck always been good to me. Art theatre in Hartford too.

Studly2repo
Torrington has one both with 1
ThatGuy2Fry
Video Temptations in Naugatuck is good. Pretty clean and good number of booths.

Studly2repo
Video temptations also a large room with a big TV and couches for muli pl to suck and fuck etc

carterloyde
Had an outstanding visit at Boston Book in Bridgeport. They had no holes but the arcade had buddy booths and the adjacent room was a large theater with a cage and massage rooms, clear glass. On my 2 visits this place was very busy w guys my age and friendly staff. Parking can be tricky
Swinga420
Amazing in Groton has them.

Interests:

Glory Holes Maryland
Has anyone found anyplace, in Maryland, that has glory holes and has any action. A place I went to, northeast area of Baltimore- can't remember the name, had booths but no glory holes I found. There is a place in Laurel that has a ew glory holes but I have never had any good encounter there. Maybe I went at wrong time.
Adult Bookstores/Theaters
theres some awesome glory holes o n route 40 in haverdegrace,maryland,i meet cpls from here often locked doors,nice booths,great glory holes,who wants to play:-D
Glory Holes
where the heck do I find one of these glory holes? Do most adult video places with booths have glory holes?
Glory Holes
I love sex thru glory holes. Does anyone know of any good places in the Denver metro-plex? I love glory holes in public bathrooms, adult books stores, parks, rest areas. I love to have my cock sucked thru a glory hole. I usually get naked and leave my door open a crack so I can also get walk in traffic.
Glory Holes Illinois
Man, I can't find any Glory Holes up here in the northen part of the state, the last place that had any was in Wadsworth on Highway 41 and Route 173, the viewing booths all had glory holes but then the booths got closed down.
Glory Holes Florida
I’m looking for Glory Holes in the S Orlando area. Public or private. I need warm holes.