1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. horny truck driver

hungwolf57
hi mine name is David I'm bi like men and female looking to play with a couple or solo is nice too,i deliver flowers for home depot in Lexington and Louisville sometimes in Elizabeth town too travel on I-40,i-75,i-64 to mine destination looking for sum play time give me a holla if you like to meet for a coffee or sum sex,i go though Knoxville,tn,also London,ky be heading that way this afternoon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,later

OrlBtm4u3rMor
I've met a few actuak18 wheeler truck drivers and must say have been more than happy to meet them in their sleeper cabs!

iwant2bintn
I live near Sweetwater, Tennessee right off I75, or I could meet you in Knoxville, I would love to suck that big cock

Poulmark
I just love truckers

lilcock1
Ever get thru Nebraska

hungwolf57
Hello Louisville Kentucky I'm back at home depot in mine big truck naked and behind the store who wants a blowjob or eat sum sweet
isabelpig
i love truckers , esp older hard and dominant...
pet1234
Hi do u go thought vanceburg

hungwolf57
heading back that way tonight lets play

hungwolf57
i'm back lets play

hungwolf57
well i'm heading back up here today sure like to eat sum pussy while your other half suck mine big cock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets have sum fun

hungwolf57
maybe 1 day Louisville will wake up I'm heading back that way tonight if you have a home depot in your neighborhood its might be on mine route there is a lot home depots around Louisville I delivery live plants and flowers so look me up at your store,i like to meet I'm up that way 2 to 3 times a week

kylookin4fun
I'm in Louisville drop me a message when yuou know you will be in town maybe we can play
Tiffanystar
I would love for u to make me your sissy slut

Georgiastroker
DAMN! Wish you travelled to Atlanta GA

EliseTaylor
I'll be in Louisville this week, would love to meet up!
Text me for solo bi fun
EliseTaylor

Kevdown
Looking for a trucker going through Wisconsin that would let ride with for a while and have some fun. I love getting fucked in my ass.

Sissyslutnky25
Looking for some cock in norther Kentucky can go to Lexington or Louisville. Message me

JustaHoe
Any truckers or travelers in CO Or NE I'm located between i-76 & I-80 and looking for discreet fun with bi gay CD TV ts.. Bi beginner seeking m2m encounters
Lynn88
I live between Louisville and Lexington and need a good hook up
Bobbertjc3
I'm in shepherdsville
samjonson
lir dick how bigke to suck you

luvtitsndicks2
Just met a hot trucker at my job the other day very good looking and had a big bulge in his tight jeans i kept looking couldn't help it
Bbcdum
Yes I like going to truck stops and sucking the f*** out of dick would love to suck a dick right now and then get a load emptied in my ass really want to suck a huge black cock
Bbcdum
I would like to meet a black trucker get up in his truck in deep throat him and then you can pull over being me over let me take you to call raw feel my ass up and I will lick your dick clean really want to be g********* by two black dicks
Bbcdum
I would love to be deepthroating big trucker cop right now I like to have grabbed the back of my head and just make me take it dick face f****** ice wallow come and I would like a monster dick date of my ass
Mikeyung
Are U here in Lubbock,

HornyGuysincebirth
Bi MM near exit 113 in Mt Sterling I64/Pilot Station looking to suck Trucker cocks

John09
Looking to suck truck driver in Ohio I71, us route 30. message me
Readdddyyyy
I’m so horny naked and hard

BWC76z
Come to Johnson City Tn asap

kylookin4fun
In Louisville hmu sometime
Sexyoldguy69
Let me know when u. Cum to California

Top125
Take mine

ohDenizen
Say hello and I hope to hear from you who maybe instead and soon So If anybody is on the east coast and heading up or down the I-95 through Philadelphia PA for a lay-over ?
Do Say hello sometime soon is ok to do with me I do enjoy Cook's and I enjoy showing off and having my body touched so if you're coming my way and really want to Cum my way don't be shy just say hello and I'll suck your cock dry someday on one of your lay-over's here...

hungwolf57
Just a update I don’t run up there no more now I have Lowe’s around Kansas City

Cockcravingbottom
Why are there no truckers near the Janesville area that would like to fuck my tight little asshole?
Sippy69
Ever come to Owensboro
yespleaseSir
Any trucker tops on 95 Charleston to Saint Marys. I can come to you. Sometimes near I-20 S.C. border.
StephanieCD
I am so absolutely wanting to visit a truck stop and get the attention of one and more truckers there and have the night of my life with as many of them as possible in their sleepers.

Catsaltcum123
Do you wanna suck my hard

hungwolf57
This post is old I don’t go to Kentucky no more I do Lowe’s around Kansas City mo and Kansas City Kansas all the Lowe’s stores I run I 40 west to I 24 to I 57 to I 64 to I 70 west so if ya live in the area I can meet up have a nice day David the truck driver

SutherlandJake6
OMG that got my cock so huge throbbing hard. I'm thirsty to suck some cock. Mmmm love that but I cant even get pussy let alone cock. But I'm horny. The rejection ugh I'm jealous of chicks with the power of pussy fuck fuck fuck

audreyashes
I want you to swing by Richmond one day and let me ride that fucking beast!

Bottomsup60
If ever in Birmingham, AL. Give me a shout
mature58IL
any that get to Northern IL ?

Lickmboth
Where is all the drivers at I. Kentucky??

Cockinmymouthnow
Y can't any of u be near wisconsin

Dineaty6969
Okay you horny truck drivers what do you mean by rolling down your window and holding out the peace sign?
orallyyoursky
Lexington to Danville Ky area i love to suck truckers or let them fuck me in there bunk pleasing tuckers make me feel good to swallow your loads guys

Bigdicktn36
Trucker coming thru Kentucky tonight anyone wanna ride this thick 10 inch cock

TomasFOB1992
Wish I was in Kentucky, any truckers coming thru Tampa ? HMU !

Bigdicktn36
In Kentucky now almost to London ky anyone Wanna help a trucker unload this morning
Justin319
I wish i was there
Paullong10
Any drivers at the loves truck stop off 75 Madison off Lexington holler at u like so make company!!!!!
Paullong10
How far up the road u cumin ..I'm just about a hour away
hanksfun06
Like to get together with a gay driver on I64east from Lexington to Morehead ..I could meet anytime you come this way.. I would like to get in your sleeper and suck your dick all night we could 69 my ass what ever you want text me

Interests:

Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
im a truck driver and I run Va to ME if anyone would like to meat up with me mikencarol (Im Mike LOL) and myCo driver Braden35 let us know .! We love sex. and need it been in the truck all week. :-D:-PHug
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
This thread is somewhat dated, but it has me drooling so much I want a truck driver here in Western CO. On I-70 heading to Green River we have a Truck stop as well as one right here where I live, and another one more east of my location; I'll have to give these spots a shot.... Pent up driving can get a guy hard and horny... yummy!
Maryland
Would like to know if there is any truck stop in Baltime Maryland that I can stop at. I like to meet people there. I am a truck driver and keep coming there would like to have some fun. Kiss Hug :-P
Truckers
She is A truck driver
Truck Driver
She is a Truck Driver
Truck Driver
If ever in Suffolk Va, man or woman truck driver..