1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cumb. Co./Roane Co. Line- F 4 F

YummyBlondeBlue
My 20 Bi F wants a 3rd, but it'll be mostly you two.

Kaleballen
I'm up for anything you want to do

Interests:

Anal Orgasms
If yov relax it will open and take mre than you think. but the price is you will always get wet in the ass. cumb once you wnt forget it. you will go frm str. to bi in one ass squirt
69 With Another Woman While Getting Fucked
Would nt be doing shit but eatin mx girl till he came then i would eat it make her cumb in my mouth till there was nothing left use it to spit on her tits she be in heaven
Black Men
Don't see any BBC on line too much or their profile are over a year old off line. Hope i am not wasting my money nothin'
Couples Dominating Men
Say Hello Ever One ? My Name is Dennis and I am All Bottom ? For Both The Sex's ? In Philly or Around It ? And Very Interested In Know Me Both on and Off Line ? Just Do Stop On By My Profile and Do Say Hello and Ask To Meet Off Line Some Time ? KissHugFlower:)
Blowjob Train
A blow job train is similar to a gang bang where a woman, normaly , has a number of guys line up and pump her pussy. However, with a blow job train, a male or female will perform oral sex to completion on a number of men or women in line waiting their turns. I've only heard abut them, never been on board that train yet! :-D
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
Hey There Girl, if you're a curious bi-female that would like to enjoy the pleasures of both a Man and Women at the same time, then drop us a line. We are a fun and sexually creative couple who enjoy pleasurefying women that will appreciate experiencing sensuality with a touch of kink, and total satisfaction. Only a mature person knows how to seperate Fantasy from Romance, yet...be able to combine the two when neccessary....without strings atached or drama, Then we'd love to share your "First" experience with you, or to share your next experience. Drop Us A Line. Carol& Rick