1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Torrance Ca

danno75
Is Ontario close enough for you?

BeautyCentric
Can stop by daytime.

Bobby69cocks
r u still in Torrance, I'm bobby, I crossdress a little, I'm a bottom I love getting fucked and cum shot in my mouth we can get your cock sucked tonight

touchmeuseme
You are just around the corner.
I could put my hand out the front door and hold that lovely Vick.

bryanna51
im in orange county

Bobby69cocks
I live in Hawthorne,do you want me to suck on that huge cock

BiDocAndVixie
Hunglatin was gone a long time ago. But there are plenty of cock hungry guys in SoCal. Inland Empire anyone?

Bobby69cocks
hey Mr huge cock, I live in Hawthorne, let me suck that monster between your legs, bobby,

BiDocAndVixie
Still looking for bi men in the Inland Empire ro play with both of us

Bobby69cocks
I'm available in Hawthorne, very close to you, call me , bobby

touchmeuseme
I am in Redondo Beach and whidh I could play with that lovely cock!!

Interests:

Transsexuals
Greenhornet: Would LOVE to meet a tranny in the Torrance,LAX area of Los Angeles for one on one:-P:)FlowerLaughing write me. bob
Clit Massage
Love to massage nipples and clit with my lips in Torrance,Ca Any Women interested :-P:-DI am a nice average guy.
Bang My Wife
GREENHORNET: I would love to eat your wife/girlfriends pussy while you fuck me or suck my cock. In LAX Torrance,Ca. area.:-P:-PHug:-D
Bisexual Married Men
HI: MEET ME IN TORRANCE CALIFORNIA FOR MONDAY MORNING FUN. LETS EXPLORE EACH OTHER.:):-P:) I AM A BOTTOM AND CAN TOP CLEAN AND D FREE. YOU TO.AT MY PLACE ONLY.
Transsexuals
FACTS: Are you un Torrance Calif. area and interested in gettung your Shemale cock sucked in the Morning for a hour or two write and lets meet.:-P:-P:-PHug
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
Hi: I hear this all the time BUT in So,California Torrance LAX area there are NO one who wishes to meet and eat??? I am free Monday Mornings And LOVE to have MY cock SUCKED. ANY TAKERS????:)MALE OR FEMALE OR BOTH AT ONCE????