1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. anyone else like to swallow?

bzlbub4u
ohhhh yes!...love it!
straightbtwantit
Im bi curious..any white males in dayton ohio who would like me to cum in mouth or i hope be my very first to fuck me in ass call me at ..Im clean...love to eat pussy too!!!!

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm we both love it

williambyron
love swallowing

crushed
absolutely, more than one is even better

Randolph737
I know that I love cumming in my own mouth

cumslut61
Yes love it exploding on my tongue and down my throat swallowing tasting that hot cum multiple loads even better

Lookingnewbie
Yes. it straight from the source.

ridernmich
Yes we do

Davelove123
I love it when a hot mouth really sucks me
kittyanddicklicker
it's great when doing 69 and cum at the same time.

Dave70
Spitters are quitters
If you’re going to suck a cock, you gotta suck it dry. I love to hold it in my mouth and show it to the guy before swallowing it down.

bimale061
I love it. I used to go to the local adult bookstores and go into the gloryhole boothes. I love dropping to my knees and sucking a strangers cock until they cum in my mouth. I always swallow!

OutdoorsCpl
to swallow. Feels better in my ass though.

mikey02
to swallow a hot load of cum, the best part is working it out of his cock.
mikeswife
My husband loves to swallow

Gboyzplaying
I didn't at first but i love it now.i still want to taste a wet pussy full of cum I can't find any one for that fantasy

CDTrich
the taste and the feeling of the cocks pulse beating while it drains in your mouth down to your stomach.

alcor
I love feeling a nice hard cock shooting a nice load into the back of my throat.

dinkywinkle
I love it when they hold my head with there cock pushed deep and they cum pulsing down my throat

Bioralthirstyguy
HELL YES!!!!! What good is sucking a hard cock if you aren't going to savor all that cum? I cannot get enough and love women watching me enjoy it.

silverlakedude
It took me a little while to let another guy cum in my mouth, but when I finally did, I really enjoyed it.

Bioralthirstyguy
Oh MY God that's my favorite part of sex. I have become a cum loving slut. I just get off when a woman watches a man shoot into my mouth. The more the better. I met a guy once who shot 9 huge spurts into my mouth. I was swallowing for all I was worth to keep up. I jerked off and came within a minute after.

dume2me
You bet I love it! I've been eating my own for 50 years now! Lots of guys seem to like seeing themselves cum - and so do I - so whether it winds up on my tongue or splattered all over my face, it's a great thing! After he sees it on my tongue I can swallow it right now, or if it's on my face I can wipe it off and put it in my mouth. It's all good!

friscoskibum
I would take multiple loads in one night. I love it

Theoralist
I love...LOVE to feel it swell, throb and pulse, as my mouth gets filled. I savor it, make it slide down my mouth before I eventually swallow it. Then, I lick, and duck clean!!! Would love to do at least twenty at a blowbang, or gloryhole. Sadly, cant find anyone willing. One real nice one in Hudson. Got to drain that one again. .

Theoralist
Big fantasy...drink a big solo cup filled to the top with cum with a straw, as I watch my wife suck, fuck and lick men and women for her pleasure, as I sip my drink...all day/ night.

Wetmouth629
I am into CUM CUM CUM!!!
1bicd4suckingfun
I love to swallow cum and I love the taste of it!!
tongueforyou
feeling cum fill my mouth and overflow out of my mouth so I can continue enjoying it. Would love to do a clean up on some cum filled pussy. Three or four would be a tasty dream cum true.

andrew9
love blasting off in a horny mouth and them swallowing no messy cum spurts clean up and I enjoy receiving cum in my mouth -- tasty and sexy.

Nme10deep
I love to suck cock more than anything and that's the reward a big load of man milk

bikent54
I have never tasted any guys cum except mine. I am ready to. anyone close to me I am ready.
Midmoguy
I love to swallow also. Thinking I want to experience a hot load in my ass.

Wetmouth629
YOU BRING IT and I WILL SWALLOW IT!!!

pleasureintention
I love feeling a man's cum in my mouth. I like sucking cum from a pussy, I like kissing a woman with cum in here mouth.

Seasea
love cum in my mouth

bjwinkle
I really enjoy deepthoating and having the big load shoot straight down my throat!
BiEMT
to swallow and hold that cock in my mouth until he gets hard again. Sometimes I hum the tune to a song to make continuous vibrations on that sensitive cock head ! Mmmmnnnn!

Hungrycocksucker
Yes I've swallowed alot of cumm.over the last 45 years love it!
Lickingmenwomen
it too I love multiple loads from three to five guys only done two at one time so far.

GlouBiGuy
Isn’t that why we’re all here ?
biandrandy
I love cum in my mouth. My favourite threesome activities involve having a mouthful of cum. I love gently fucking a woman while her partner fucks my mouth. I love sucking cum from a freshly fucked woman.
SmokeyMtn29
Bi married white male, Knoxville, TN.
Bottomoralpleaser
All men should suck cock cum tastes yummy

DionysusJinCA
Oh hell ya... this is one of my favorite things to do! Not much better way to bond with another guy than sucking his cock and especially swallowing his cum or having him cum all over your face! Did it this weekend and I’m still glowing from the sweet taste and lingering thoughts of serving a cock!

andrew9
I had a buddy pull out of my mouth when he was ready to cum, he shot hard big spurts that splattered on my cheeks, chin neck, and shoulders, damn what a waste of cum--it def would have been a big mouthful but gotta say the hard splatters on me was real hot, too.
Jerrwayne
I have been known to swallow a few times, depends on the mood or the guy...but I like to

TNBisexman
I love having a man cum in my mouth and swallowing his seed!!!

johneden
I love when you start to taste the pre cum, the guy tenses up a bit then a tasty mouth full to swallow or share....Yummmmm !!!!

andrew9
Big Spurters a plus ! !

Dandanielle129
I love to swallow... love big cummers

longingforsomecock
I am so turned on by the feeling I know the man is having as he starts cumming. It doesn't matter to me what it tastes like or the thickness of it or the texture. It only matters that this man is getting the very thing he always wanted. and with great reverence I show him I get just as much out of it as he does. Weird huh? But I would love it even if i hated it. so no matter the taste or the volume or anything else about it I will always swallow and i will always be grateful that i found this desire deep down to bring this level of pleasure to a man. Now if I could only find a man to hook up with in the very near future. It's been 8 1/2 months for me to go without. I want to scream but I want to live quietly and peacefully too. I will keep going on and continue hoping.

Hungrycocksucker
That's my favorite thing to do when I'm deepthroating a guys cock and he blows his load down my throat and I swallow every drop! Mmmm.it feels and tastes so good!

moradave
it!!! Tastes soo good when a cock spurts in my mouth!

AllenMarks
It is one of life’s great treats, the sensations, the reactions, the taste. I like to savor it for a bit before I swallow. And immediately wont for more. s, cum kisses, cream pies are also a great delight. Nice to see I’m in good company. 😛

AllenMarks
From My Single Sentence Erotica Post , on the topic...

Vulcan's Mistress

I raised up and admired the terrain
of ridges and tributaries leading to the great
domed peak; tremors summoned me to action-
my lips closed around, tongue slid beneath
as his magma released, and Vulcan's mistress whispers,
legs wrapped about my waist,
lush breasts pressing to my back,
"don't miss a drop."

Dandanielle129
Omg yes I love every drop

Spermdrain
I want to swallow every day. Just need that cock😋
SMA301
I love the hot sweet taste of cum in my mouth and love swallowing a man's seed

holdinitdown24
I can't wait to swallow. I have had cum in my ass, during the only time I got fucked. I want to suck while getting fucked.

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
What is there better to do with Cum than swallow it??!!?? My first time was on a "dare". I wanted my g/f to swallow, and she said she would do it, only I gave a guy head first. She was sure I wouldn't do it. I told her to set it up. She thought she was calling my bluff, and she hooked it up. Sure enough, I gave the guy great head, swallow every drop, loved it then, and have loved it ever since!
Couples Who Eat Cum
I started late to swallow my own cum - but I loved it from the first swallow. And since, when my wife and I do an mmf, and the guy cums in one of our mouths, we cum kiss right away.
Cum Swallowing
swallow mine I'll swallow yours especially if there is a lot of cum swallowing and pussy eating all around butt fucking et al
12 Inch Cock
I JUST LIKE 2 SEE A 12" R MORE,IT NO WAY I CAN SWALLOW IT,I MORE LIKEY KILLER ME IF SOMEONE WOULD FUCK MY ASS,BUT I DO BELEEVE IF U STAY WENT THAT DICK,U WILL SWALLOW IT,YOUR ASS WILL TAKE IT & U WILL LOVE IT
Cum Swallowing
My first experience sucking a guy I was 9 yrs. old. He held my head so I had to swallow it when he erupted in my mouth... I have loved the taste of cum ever since!! I always swallow every drop I can get..
Cum Sharing
Wow, am I glad I'm not the only one that eats their own cum! My wife will let me cum in her mouth but not swallow. So she gives it to me and I swallow it. Weird huh?