1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. My GF needs a feeding
Unme567
I'm going to Adult store tonight, late around 2am on long island to feed my gf some cock. off crooked hill road. Any interested let me know.

iLoveCouples
I am on Long Island! Sorry that I missed you tonight. Please let me know when you do this again!!! Thanks. Bobby

iLoveCouples
Let me know whever you're ready!

Interests:

Adult Breastfeeding
This is my number one addiction. When my wife was pregnant and after each of the kids were born, I got a nightly feeding myself. She could not go to sleep until I drained them dry. Which I did with great pleasure. Breast feeding was so sensual to her that she would often cum while feeding the kids. Very often. OK, ALL THE TIME. That is why each of our kids were breastfed until they were three years old each. They have not been sick a day in their lives because of it. If there are any DFW, Texas ladies that need their swollen breasts attended to, please contact me. To this day, the absolute best sex is with a lactating woman. And they have the most intense orgasms, in my opinion.|8B
Ball Licking
nothing is hotter than a guy squatting down on my face and feeding me his big full balls, and letting his cock lay on my face... then of course feeding me his asshole...love it!
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
no matter where its at if there is a glory hole Im feeding
Lactating
I'm in the process of lactating will be breast feeding in a few months.
Adult Breastfeeding
I'm in the process of lactating will be breast feeding in a few months.
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
i would love a women feeding me her mans cock