1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Need my dick sucked
Bobbietarrantino
So i live around the flowery branch area wondering if there was someone out there ready to suck my hard cock
Dickhungary
Yes I will wrap my lips around it and deepthroat the fuck out of it and swallow

Hungrycocksucker
I wish you lived close to me!

Open247forfun
I'll suck you as often as you want

Jaylike88
Want to suck and be fuck tonight

Varyloveoldic88
I am vary discreet but love to suck your dick until you cum in my mouth and bend over and let you fuck my smooth white ass like a girl

hb606060
I would love to suck your dick but i'm to far away

Slickcatts1972
I need my dick sucked for the frist time bye a man

Interests:

3 Cocks 1 Mouth
I'd dream of a man sucking me and I want to suck another man's dick while I'm getting sucked and I'd like to jack another mans dick while we all are at it never sucked a dick or butt fucking anyone I'd live to try sucking a small dick 4inch or 5 inches dick
Sex At Book Stores
Anyone know if there are any book stores in Houston that still have glory holes? I loved them. That was a good way to be able to suck dick. even straight guys would put their dick in a hole and get sucked. I once stayed in one booth all day and sucked dick and let every guy cum on my face and didn't wipe it off until my show at home after I jacked off in front of a mirror.
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
I met with a couple that had this fantasy also. The wife and I sucked his dick while he sucked mine. She came around and began sucking his balls while I sucked his dick. It was great swallowing down his come while she massaged and licked his balls. A little of his cum slipped out of my mouth and back onto his dick. She licked it up and then began kising me. After I came in his mouth, he quickly turned around and swapped some of it with me.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I have never sucked another mans' dick, and have only had mine sucked by a guy once many years ago. I think I would enjoy trying it again. I wish I had sucked him to when we were teenagers so that I had that experience to recall. Would love to hear more about what it is like to suck and be sucked by another guy.
Deep Throat
ive deep thoated once loved it kinda liked gagging on that big ol cock then i swallowed and cleaned him up. that was the second time i sucked dick and i love it.i'm getting better at deepthroat i have a 9" dildo i regularly practice with, but haven't sucked any dick lately anyone want to help me out??
10 Inch Cock
I have sucked 10 inch dick and licked their balls all the time I was sucking dick till He squirted His cream all in the inside of my mouth n throat I loved it He was a black shemale close friendof mine I’ve sucked him many times still can anytime