1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. My cock in your dream

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
My first dream was sucking a nice hard cock while getting my cock sucked, then the cum shoots everywhere,,,just a dream maybe it will cum true soon !
Sex Dreams
Well I guess I'll get this going. Um well, I once had a dream when I was a little younger than I am now about a random guy that I was dating. I had never met the guy, it was just a dream, but shamefully I practically begged him to give it to me. He did, but be made me wait for a while. I felt good during the dream, but afterwards I felt kind of insulted.
2 Women One Man
Hello it's been my dream to be with another woman so me and my boyfriend decide to have a threesome this will be my first time but it my dream so I'm trying to make it come true so if this sound good to you email me
Forced Feminization
It's a dream of mine to be taken and transformed into a fully femmed full time live in sissygurl bimbo sex slave toy but it'll probably never happen but a gurl can dream can't she
M-F-F Threesome
Ahh! What a dream come trur it would be to experience! Let us know if you would be a part of our dream!
Black Men
My greatest fantisy is to be with a extremly well hung black man/men. To have one in the front and one in the back would be a dream come true. Fill me with cum. Any Bi men out there to make this dream come true?:-D