1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cum in my mouth so I can SWALLOW as MUCH CUM

Wetmouth629
I want CUM NOW!!!

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
yeah the first time i ever did was out of curiousness witha guy friend he was hott no doubt and he told me if i was goin to suck his cock i had to swallow it all cuz he wasnt about to clean any of it up . well i said ok and proceeded to go down on him all 8 inches of him well after about 20 mins or so he was gettin tense and said boy im about to let loose ion your mouth are you shure you can handle all this im about to give you? well not wanting to seem ungratefull for the nice cock in my mouth i said hell yea buddy . well just a few mins after that he did let loose in my mouth like he said his cum filled up my mouth i couldnt swallow all of it at once with out chokeing of course , so it was coming out my nose and mouth and down my chin and on to my chest . after he pulled his cock out of my mouth he was laughing and laughing at me sayin i told you you couldnt swallow it all but hold on let me get the camera i need a pic to remember this just in case you forget the next time you say you can swallow all my cum at one time . well i sucked that cock several more times but never said i could swallow at one time . so yes i enjoy the act of takin a mans seed in my mouth and knowing i have a a bit of him on me . just one way to get closer to your man and trust me he will love you for it and you will be closer to him because of it . :-PLaughing:)Kiss
Cum Swapping
I fucked my wife's best friend before we were married and she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth, then she kissed me deeply and pushed the mouthful of my cum and her saliva back into my mouth and told me to swallow it! It was the hottest thing I have ever done in my life and would love to have another man cum in my wife's mouth and have her make me swallow it!
Blowjobs
I want to cum in a girl's mouth and don't swallow. Instead cum swap with me filling my mouth full of warm cum and watch me swallow. Have a girl force or make me suck cock
Cum Swallowing
When I get together with another guy I love to suck and swallow. Getting a nice load of cum to taste and feel in my mouth can sometimes make me cum witout touching my cock. It has been quite a while since I last sucked cock. I would love to be able to do a group of between 5 and 10 guys. Have them cum on my cock and in my mouth. Then I would lick up and swallow all the cum I could. SO HOT Al
Cum Swallowing
My first experience sucking a guy I was 9 yrs. old. He held my head so I had to swallow it when he erupted in my mouth... I have loved the taste of cum ever since!! I always swallow every drop I can get..
Cum Sharing
Wow, am I glad I'm not the only one that eats their own cum! My wife will let me cum in her mouth but not swallow. So she gives it to me and I swallow it. Weird huh?